Author Topic: How has Feralheart changed your life?  (Read 10711 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: How has Feralheart changed your life?
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 03:28:38 pm »
Honestly, FeralHeart not only changed my life, it's become my life for the past 4 or so years.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I was in a very dark place before I found the game, and if I hadn't I honestly don't think I'd still be here. This game has taught me that there are people out there that care about me and that I wouldn't always be alone. I've met so many amazing people on this game that I never thought I would, including my best friend of 3 or so years, who've I actually finally met up with in the Summer of 2015.

This game is so important to me, it's pretty hard to describe with words. Even if I tend to go inactive once in a while, I don't think I'll ever end up leaving unless the game itself shuts down. FeralHeart has become a safe place, a second home, and the community, a second family. There are so many kind, unique people that I've run into on the game, and it surprises me every time I meet someone new that surely enough becomes another close friend of mine that I hop into Skype calls with almost every day.

Though in the negative aspect of this, with FeralHeart being such an important element in my life, it's been kind of harder to handle things offline rather than online. The game is kind of what started my 'internet addiction', if you will, and is the reason I barely get out anymore, which kind of blows. Though I'm still grateful to have the game in my life nonetheless.

So, yeah, FeralHeart has definitely changed my life in one way or another.

in-game: hooli

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 02:44:45 am »
You all had lovely answers. ^_^

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 02:53:37 am »
I honestly don't know how to put it into words...

Not only has this game changed my life tremendously, but it has helped me through so many situations.

For example: Let's say I had a run-in with my Dark Side again. I go onto one of my two accounts and am immediately met with one of my characters. I smile, thinking about what said character would do if she saw me upset. Just seeing Fire and the other residents of Inferno Park makes me happy, knowing about what they would do if they see me upset, and how they would help me.

It's not just my characters, though! Going onto the forums and seeing the community in their crazy shenanigans makes me smile, too!

Feral Heart has made me a lot better at keeping Dark at bay. One, because I don't want my characters to see me upset, and two, I don't want to see all the floofs upset! (I also don't want to snap at anyone lol)

So, yeah. Feral Heart has changed my life so much in the year I've played it. I'm a very Depressed kid, but all of my in-game friends help me through it!

To sum it all up, if I had never discovered Feral Heart, I would be waaaaay worse than I am now.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:57:01 am by SSFire-Wolf »

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 05:02:06 am »
FeralHeart has changed my life in some small ways. I've been playing it since I was a youngin, and was probably one of my first favorite games.
I've made way more friends on here than I ever have any where else, online or offline, and getting back to the game to talk with them is always something to look forward to at the end of the day, a light at the end of the tunnel. It's always felt like a sort of second home to me.
It hasn't really changed me personality-wise when I'm offline, but it's made me view people a lot differently when I'm in the game.

Plays as Cocopix / Crystal Feather
Signature by Anarchiae @ DA

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 11:46:30 pm »
My story might not be as well "good" or sappy as everyone else's but-

I have made some unforgettable friends on this game, some i probably won't see again, they have helped me through some bad times, and I appreciate it :). I have so many memories of this game, it's fun to look back on them all. Feral-heart has become my life now, and i can't imagine life without FH. Even though i haven't changed much offline, I have some friends i can tell my secrets to, unlike irl friends.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 01:54:49 am »
I'd say, It changed my life - completely! I'm now a FeralHeart addict, said in other forum discussions. Meeting new friends, creating groups, advertising my friends to register. Best game I've EVER discovered.    And yeah. Waking up every morning, playing feralheart. First thing I'm off my bus, Play feralheart. It's as if FeralHeart is like a magnet to me. I'm rarely off FeralHeart (Unless on vacations) As said, it's like me waking up everyday like it's Christmas - really. I literally have nothing to say, but it's an amazing game! cx ~ Unfounded <3
Hello, floofs!

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 05:13:10 pm »
Absolutely. This game was brought to my attention by an acquaintance, and thanks to bonding brought by shared interests revealed in our online interactions, became my best friend and local support network. I also met so many other AMAZING people (you know who you are <3) and was introduced to many other great games and websites too. I also would have never started digital art or animating or roleplaying the way I currently do without this wonderful game.
tl;dr this game DID affect my life majorly

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 06:58:08 pm »
Feralheart's definitely changed my life. If it wasn't for Feralheart, I wouldn't have learned how to do so many things and met so many great people! Feralheart has taught me how to roleplay and better design characters, and even open up doors to things I wouldn't have previously heard of. And without Feralheart I probably wouldn't have met the people I know now or know the things I do now. Its odd how much a little furry game that isn't even updated anymore has affected my life.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 02:43:53 am »
I had even more fun I wanted the game so badly I am now pretty happier than usual. Even those days I played boring 2D games with a mean community Feral heart really opened my eyes and taught me lots of things. I learned that saying no miss and no dodge is a very unfair way of roleplaying and many more. This one really raised me.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:56:18 pm by leahling »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 08:14:11 am »
For the better.
In all my travels, in all the things that I've experienced around the world (which is only a few countries but still..) this is the most profoundly positive experience I've had & I'm not sure why.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"