Author Topic: We need to revive the forum  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: We need to revive the forum
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 11:35:16 pm »
I haven't been on the forums in a while so I wouldn't really know how it was but I can tell you one thing. That is that if the game is important to some of the old members, they will stick around, even if it is to just look at new posts, maybe not respond, but just look. Like Sura, Hiden, Nommy Shark, and Morgra, I have seen these guys since back when I still had time on my hands to play. I guess the reason I have sorta left is because of the motivation. I wasn't getting a ton of rps, my bff doesn't wanna come back to the game but she might now thanks to the wonderful in game updates. Heck, I still make all my OCs in game. So even if new members aren't coming in, I think the old ones will always have a special place for FeralHeart. :3
Exactly! I find it more difficult to want to be ingame, but I'll still hop online even if I'm not doing anything. I don't rp anymore, but I still have the desire to show up and lay around. It's still a fun environment for me to want to be in.
It still has a special place in my life :) 
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: We need to revive the forum
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 03:46:30 am »
Although I completely understand (and somewhat agree with) all of yer points on how the game is still very much alive, I believe that the forum is gettin' a bit quieter. Yes, in-game, The Grounds are bustlin' with new n' old members alike, but; I unfortunately can't connect to the game very often, n' end up missin' out on the community.
Back on topic, however, I've noticed that aside from a certain few discussion boards, most of which are on risky or rantier topics and it's more everyone sayin' "yes I agree/disagree 100%" without any real... discussion or real conveyin' of individual points... but, isn't that what the boards are supposed to be for?

Also, the forum games section is gettin' most of the attention nowadays. Nothin' wrong with it. In fact, it's a pleasure to many members to have those fun, silly boards. It just doesn't have that sense of community anymore, I don't think.

So, that's my opinion on the matter, at least.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya