Author Topic: Forum Silence  (Read 7104 times)

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Silence
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 07:14:42 am »
I'm sorry? How do you mean? O.o

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 07:15:44 am »
If you guys want to keep going, I suggest you take it in PM. I hoped this thread would remain civil..

Other than that. I believe this thread can go back to discussing the actual topic.
The changes of FH over the past years and the fact people find the forum to be silent.
RETIRED.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 07:16:58 am »
I'm just going to stop here. This is uneeded and I don't need to be carrying this on. This was a stupid thing on my part and I shouldn't have done it. Case closed.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 11:50:37 am »
Only reason people think to use the forums, spam the forum games to get your post count up, reply to threads asking for help and spam any new introduction threads with questions and comments that look like you pretend you care, but really you're just trying to get to be accepted as a member of the month or maybe at some point a mod because you LOOK helpful. It's not hard, but that's the only reason people use the forums and the odd content creator here and there.

Not you mention you have to be very careful with what you say and do now, you don't know what is hiding in the game rules section that you really don't know about.

Exactly what are your purposes for posting on the forum then? From the looks of the inbox messages you keep sending me and your latest replies to users around the boards you just seem to want to spread negativity and instigate for problems.

Indeed most of the users who come to the forum come here with the reason of seeking further involvement with the community, and there is nothing wrong with community members wanting to help around. Many users here also come here looking for further enrichment from Feral Heart. Being an involved community member allows you to get to know the community better than if you solely ventured through the game. Forum community members interract with each other, join in discussion, share creative content, and overall add to the fun experience that is Feral Heart.

It is true that there are some users who only May involve themselves with the community for their own personal selfish benefits of seeking some kind of recognition or title... But usually they quickly come to learn that that is not what we value here.

Feral Heart's game & forum community is a family and group of friends. It takes a caring member to actually realize this and be a part of the better whole of the community.

Please do not down talk the Feral Heart community because you hold some sort of resentment towards it and it's staff. It's petty.

I apologize to the original poster of this thread but I will be locking this topic until further notice. It's apparent that it's been taken out of context.