Author Topic: Change of Scenery? Why'd ye change y'er username?  (Read 9678 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Scenery? Why'd ye change y'er username?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 08:29:04 pm »
My old username PokemonXY..

really old self

really?

I remember not being able to come up with anything so I just named my account after the Pokemon game I was hyped for, X and Y. However now X and Y is out so the username sort of lost it's meaning and at one point people called me Green. At the time I had that name I made a friend on FeralHeart who was called AngelMeep and has called me Green ever since we first met, and because I've used the name Greenflower on most things ever since that best friend called me that it's become quite meaningful to me.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:33:55 pm by Green »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 11:55:33 pm »
Aye did it again, I like the movie Ponyo, The name is also pretty cute xD

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 09:36:36 pm »
I changed mine because the username wolfgirl1504 is as cringe-worthy as it gets, heh. I chose it because i was out of ideas, and my username for another site called transformice was Wolfgirl150, so i just added a 4.

I chose Theodosia because not only does it scream "FaNdOm", it's a very pretty name in my opinion.

Holy heck that's an old post ^^

I changed my username yet again due to my interests changing (Also Rostova is just kind of a nice name in my opinion)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:58:16 am by Rostova »

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 01:00:50 am »
First: puppy-girl
Changed Because: IT WAS SO CRINGY AND I WAS TWELVE OKAY.

Second: CuPcAkEiSyUmMy
Changed Because: I had it for years, and as I grew the username no longer described who I was. Not to mention at the time there were certain people who knew the username, and I wanted a breath of fresh air away from them. I left FH for a year before changing again, and when I returned it was with my new [and current] username.

Third [and final]: OnionKnight
Changed Because: Listed above. I grabbed this username as a joke and to pay homage to my DarkSouls obsession lol. It grew on me, and became something more. I've been away from FH for awhile now, and you won't find me in game at all or as often but thats my user now. xD

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 02:31:36 am »
I changed my username to Dallas because it's the name of my hyena character that I made back in 2011 and still use frequently. Surprised the name wasn't taken, honestly. My previous username was Demonzay- it was a name I'd use years ago, really glad I could change it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:33:20 am by Dallas »

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 11:57:58 pm »
Well, my old username was come up by a younger version of myself who was too desperate to get an account during the allotted 2-hour time period to think hard on a good username!

I always went by "Echoz" on the old forum as my nickname, and decided to change it to ".Echoz." since the other username was already taken, haha c:

It's nice to see everyone changing things up a bit. FeralHeart really has had a fresh start, which I believe to be good for this community!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 04:14:04 am »
I decided to change my username the other day because I thought just "Morgra" would be better suited for me now than "MorgraWolf". I was a lot younger when I made my account and now I just see the "Wolf" part of the name unnecessary and kind of out of place. And I'm still known as the same name so it isn't really much of a change but i'm happy I was able to do it.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2017, 04:05:56 pm »
What a great topic you've made, Enoki! +floof
The reason I have changed my username is because I wanted a change. I wanted something new and fresh.
The "NW" in my username stands for Night Watch (in bulgarian: Нощен Страж), which was the name of the clan I was in (in another game). While watching Teen Wolf, I've heard the name "Deucalion" and I really liked it, so I decided to use it over here. I also decided to look up the name in Google and found it really interesting.

Signature art by Kynvuu