Author Topic: Log-in Page  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Scornhound

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
Re: Log-in Page
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 03:30:33 am »
The only issue I have with the pop-ups are the ones that have sound. Recently I have gotten pop ups that, whenever I engage on closing the new tab, make an ear-piercing beeping/ringing noise while asking me if I really want to leave the page. It's quite irritating. I have to mute my sound to brace for it now. Other than that, I'm fine with them.
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 12:50:28 pm »
You are not alone, I believe many people have this issue. It's most likely due to that part of the site being unprotected in some way. Owning ad block and things still pop up- I've tried right clicking and then typing though- seems to prevent them.
A suggestion would be to maybe just log into the forum it self with a connection to the game similar to the log in page, BUT I highly doubt that will be a thing anytime soon. A consideration though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:55:47 pm by snuggypink »

I need some floofs please TT-TT

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 02:50:18 pm »
What browser are you using?
From experience I know the amount of ads can vary on each one.

Ah, I'm using Google Chrome--that's where it works best; it doesn't log me out at all (save for maybe once in a blue moon I'll have a bad day of it not connecting, but that's rare)
Yeah, I used to use Chrome but that seems to be the browser that shows the most ads.
I use Firefox and adblock and it tends to get rid of the ads, if not they're less annoying. 

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss