Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 20321 times)

Offline Aniugraywolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2020, 08:44:00 pm »
Then TELL us, please!

wolfdog01

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 08:44:28 pm »
Jace I left that server because of drama. Because of the hype FHU was getting and the trash talk FH was getting. It was so very frustrating when you had your own channel and your own Patreon discord server. I am so glad I left now, seeing all this, saved me a lot of anxiety lol.

GayGuppy

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2020, 08:46:14 pm »
We have tried for ages to get you guys what you want. We have worked on a new MIT training system, we have been working on game updates, we've been working on forum updates. Y'all just grab onto any rumor flung your way and run with it. You literally have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, not a single clue.

I'm going to say one thing. Why are you being so dodgy about this? Send us proof that you are doing this stuff. Send us proof of these death threats. Send us something to work with here. Christ.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2020, 08:47:00 pm »
We have tried for ages to get you guys what you want. We have worked on a new MIT training system, we have been working on game updates, we've been working on forum updates. Y'all just grab onto any rumor flung your way and run with it. You literally have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, not a single clue.

The problem isn't the game itself. We're not asking for forum updates.
We're asking that you guys take accountability for your actions when you're wrong. And we haven't seen anyone do that. At all.
Lord Suragaha literally soft-doxxed someone and it was just.... brushed over. Nothing happened.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2020, 08:47:27 pm »
Raz is the one behind the progress of these updates, additionally he's also the one not allowing us to share that progress. Once again, it is out of our hands but who's taking the blame?

I'd love to send proof of the threats and the nasty messages, I mean absolutely God awful, sickening messages we get, but they greatly go against the forums rules.

If i literally had the choice, I would 100% share my proof.

You are amazing <3

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 08:48:21 pm »
We stay because we care. We're here on this thread because we care. We're not here to damage the game. Quite the opposite actually- we want to see it flourish again. I've been playing this game off and on since 2011. I've been through all the giant updates and changes. I know there have to be a TON of veteran players like myself, who just want the best for the game/community they've grown up with. If I didn't care, I could have EASILY peaced out/not spoken up. Same with everyone else.

But no- there are problems. We're addressing those problems. We're attempting to iron out those problems. And we're trying to level out any sour relationships. But what that requires is open communication and explanation.

GayGuppy

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2020, 08:48:34 pm »
Raz is the one behind the progress of these updates, additionally he's also the one not allowing us to share that progress. Once again, it is out of our hands but who's taking the blame?

I'd love to send proof of the threats and the nasty messages, I mean absolutely God awful, sickening messages we get, but they greatly go against the forums rules.

Dm them to me. Guppy#3446  I can spread it in FN.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2020, 08:49:25 pm »

Staff members have already broken their own rules multiple times.
Don't be shy, show the screenshots.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2020, 08:49:38 pm »
Why would that be frustrating? FN has never been an official home for FH players. In fact they don't like that there is a discord server that was so closely tied.

Give us a reason why not to be excite for a game whose staff was neglected at best, by Raz, went out on their own and found Kovu, to get permission to run a server that listens and truly, openly, communicates as much as possible with their ever growing community.

fhU is what fh could've been if Raz didn't ignore and neglect his staff.

That is also not what all the hubbub is about right now.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:51:18 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2020, 08:50:53 pm »

Okay. But what about Sura's soft-doxing? What about the fact ex-mods and admins still have admin/mod powers in-game?

The staff say you can't control Raz, and sure, you can't, but if he's just doing whatever he wants, then what's the point of staff?

Raz won't let you talk about game progress. Okay. Sure. Why don't you just tell us what you're planning on doing about staff blatantly breaking the rules then? And the lack of basic maintenance like removing old staff?