Author Topic: SilverTW's Epic Creations [Maps,Objects,Presets,Emotes,Mods,Sky,Scripts]  (Read 81347 times)

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
Re: SilverTW's Epic Creations [Maps,Objects,Presets,Markings,Mods,Sky,Scripts]
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2014, 08:52:40 pm »
;o Nice stuff ya got there floof c:
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2014, 09:42:59 pm »
;o Nice stuff ya got there floof c:
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!!

A note to everyone using FHCustomFolder; please report any bugs that you have and I will fix them.

Just a little note on FHCustomFolder; FHCustomFolder has versions 1.4.0 and 1.4.3p1 to be released. Being on topic about 1.4.3p1 is that it changes FHCustomFolder quite a bit in preparation for the big 1.4.3 update however due to 1.4.3p1's changes, 1.4.3 may not have as much features as expected. 1.4.3p2 is an update where I plan to have an option to revert and changes settings back to default for the user if they choose to.

I'm also thinking of allowing a couple other users to be able to develop FHCustomFolder for the reason of: different languages. If I choose to, the user must be REALLY good at the language and be responsible for updating whenever they can. Also FHCustomFolder has reached 45 downloads!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:14:49 am by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2014, 08:31:36 pm »
I know I'm not supposed to be double posting but I have an important update on FHCustomFolder. For 1.4.0 and 1.4.3p1, the features have been confirmed. This means I have 1.4.3p2 to develop on. Due to development of 1.4.3p2, it's features cannot be confirmed other than the option to undo FHCustomFolder from a FH folder. I also do have some good news that FHCustomFolder may be 1.4.3 after 1.4.3p2 but may need 1.4.3p3. It may. 1.4.3p2 is soon to come!

EDIT: Feb 10 2014:
1.4.3 prerelease 2 is ready, just waiting to upload later on sometime and 1.4.3 is now being developed, and 1.4.3 already has some features you'll love but the other features are soon to come. Stay tuned for future news!

EDIT: Feb 15 2014:
1.4.3 has some unique features, like mentioned before. New features include: New Splashes and some more epicness, including fixes. Due to FHCustomFolder's huge transition from 1.4.0 to 1.4.3, you'll want to download 1.4.3 (or whatever version is newer) as opposed to versions 1.4.0 and older.

EDIT: Feb 16 2014:
Wow. Third edit in one post!
I've been thinking and I wanted to talk a little bit, about FHCF, in different languages. Since this post may get a little bit long, I'll put it in a spoiler below to save space.

If I choose to, FHCF may be developed in different languages. Obviously, I cannot do that because I do not know all languages. However if I allow it, I will not be hosting the downloads. It is up to you to choose whatever language you want. If you choose to do this translation project, keep in mind that it is recommended that you meet these requirements at a advanced level:
-Able to speak and understand the language
-Can speak and understand English
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:28:02 pm by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Sorry for triple posting...
Version 1.4.3 is a version that includes many features and some fixes. This update can be found here.

Edit: Jun 8 2014:
Versions 1.4.3.1 and 1.4.3.2 have been released. 1.4.3.1 includes minor fixes and the FHCF stats file will generate in the FHCF folder. 1.4.3.2 has minor improvements and 3 new splashes.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 01:34:58 pm by SilverTW »

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Woah. Quadruple post XD. Anyways, I have news for you guys.
FHCustomFolder is, I think, done, which you know what that means... I am going to allow you guys to translate FHCustomFolder to different languages beyond English, but only with my permission. You might need to know how to program in Python and of course, the language(s) you want to translate to. If you received my permission to do so, you must give me a link to the translated FHCustomFolder.

Video Maker and more!

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
chu has a few nice maps here floofie <3

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
chu has a few nice maps here floofie <3

Aw thanks for your comment! I think they are also nice to!

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
I was thinking of making a FeralHeart emote program thing that previews the emote, but I noticed that the amount of default emotes was 20 and that there is 10 possible values for each emote (0.1-1.0). I noticed that I would be working with 1020 image files, and consider that I use both species, I would work with 2x1020 images. Considering that I would be working with 2x1020 images, imagine the coding which would be over 2x1020 lines of code.

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
I've made an emote generator.. It's not perfect, but if you use "DNI" (Do Not Include) for a expression, you will need to delete the space that it would be for the emote to work in FH.

Video Maker and more!

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
Re: SilverTW's Epic Creations [Maps,Objects,Presets,Emotes,Mods,Sky,Scripts]
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2014, 12:16:31 am »
SO many good things x3 You have another downloader here!

Art by Lightningwolf :3