23 (20.7%)
Beaulune (Dressage/Beauty)
14 (12.6%)
Forteau (Fighter)
17 (15.3%)
Normal Riding Horse
26 (23.4%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: ChevalVille (New, Detailed, Gorgeous, Big, Realistic Horse Map!)  (Read 14397 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: ChevalVille (New, Detailed, Gorgeous, Big, Realistic Horse Map!)
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 05:49:14 pm »
My god this is the best farm-like map I have ever seen. Splendid job! -downloads-
I love you

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 06:13:33 pm »
Awesome map! I love how you included a wilderness area for feral horses, too. :)
Yes I wanted to incorporate every detail of a horse ranch :)

OMG I have been waiting for ou to upload another map! I love all the other maps and this just adds on to them! This map looks awesome. Deffinantly downloading it!
     * Floof
Haha thanks for the enthusiasm and the floof xD.

Omg, Muser its AMAZING. I am so happy to see that everything is in it. I love how the detail and gosh I am just going there now :D
I hope we are,

but are we allowed to use the race horse thing.. xD The race barn also for cross-country horses? Or endurance horses? Cause by the poll it looks like no one wants a race horse >.>
Aww tanks x) You helped quite a bit with it might I say ;)
I'm sure there are more people wanting to be racehorses ingame, not just on the forums. But you bring up a good point that non competitve horses need a place to say... I guess they could stay in either the race horses stable or the jumpers stable, whichever has room. But I don't think there are gonna be a lot of cross country horses as people would prefer the other ranks because they have arenas and barns specifically for them. The logs in the forest that represent cross country are basically just for training and/ or joy riding event horses.

Looks like my horse chars have a fully realistic and awesome place to go to!
That is completely real, amazing, marvellous...the list goes on! :D Thanks!
Aww thanks glad I could help them find a home lol

My god this is the best farm-like map I have ever seen. Splendid job! -downloads-

Offline horsefriend

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Rawrese and her daughter, Ceena.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 06:23:55 pm »
Amazing map! You have a good map making skill. :)

This was a gift from my friend on deviantART, cross-creature(Her name here is AlbinoGhost)

Offline Alicia10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Don't let your memes be dreams...
    • View Profile
    • Howrse Page
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 01:00:19 pm »
Umm, little problem...when I tried entering the map with one of my equine chars, I waited two mins and then it said "Bad Token" on the screen. When I tried re-entering, my whole game closed, like it crashed. I tried re-entering again and again but it doesn't seem to work, and I am afraid that trying with other characters will result me in losing them. Help?

Signature by moi. This took 3-4 hours approx
~ One of my most favourite characters, Proelia :3 ~

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 04:53:51 pm »
Umm, little problem...when I tried entering the map with one of my equine chars, I waited two mins and then it said "Bad Token" on the screen. When I tried re-entering, my whole game closed, like it crashed. I tried re-entering again and again but it doesn't seem to work, and I am afraid that trying with other characters will result me in losing them. Help?

I have the same problem, its just repeatedly crashing for me. I never got any bad tokens though.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 05:18:27 pm »

I have the same problem, its just repeatedly crashing for me. I never got any bad tokens though.

Got that here too. Same as turtle, no bad tokens or nothing, just trys to load then boom... Crash.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 07:07:43 pm »
Huh that's weird. Never happens with me. This does sometimes happen to me in fluorite plains though. What I do is get on another character and it usually goes away. Then after a while I get back on the character that crashed and the prob is gone. But it might be different for maps...
You can try it, and if it still does the same thing to another character than just delete the map files. It might be too much for your computer. OR it probably has something to do with the lag problem in FH right now.

Offline Alicia10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Don't let your memes be dreams...
    • View Profile
    • Howrse Page
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 09:25:41 pm »
Huh that's weird. Never happens with me. This does sometimes happen to me in fluorite plains though. What I do is get on another character and it usually goes away. Then after a while I get back on the character that crashed and the prob is gone. But it might be different for maps...
You can try it, and if it still does the same thing to another character than just delete the map files. It might be too much for your computer. OR it probably has something to do with the lag problem in FH right now.
I have tried to do everything you mentioned, Muser. I re entered the map with a different character but it did the same thing. I deleted the files and installed the map again, did the same all over again, but it becomes worse as time passes. Looks like none of those worked, and I only have 8 other maps installed from that.

Signature by moi. This took 3-4 hours approx
~ One of my most favourite characters, Proelia :3 ~

Offline imusic

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 03:16:02 pm »
Hey there, when I first got the map it was not laggy but I was missing a lot of stuff so I went back and fixed it. After this, The map was so laggy it would like spazz and shut me out. Sometimes it will even freeze my whole computer. Any advice? or is it just the fact I'm on a lap top? I hope I get this fixed so I can enjoy this amazing map with me and my friends :).

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »
Can i make a RP there?
If so, thanks. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!