23 (20.7%)
Beaulune (Dressage/Beauty)
14 (12.6%)
Forteau (Fighter)
17 (15.3%)
Normal Riding Horse
26 (23.4%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: ChevalVille (New, Detailed, Gorgeous, Big, Realistic Horse Map!)  (Read 14405 times)

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
Re: ChevalVille (New, Detailed, Gorgeous, Big, Realistic Horse Map!)
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 07:35:01 pm »
Umm, little problem...when I tried entering the map with one of my equine chars, I waited two mins and then it said "Bad Token" on the screen. When I tried re-entering, my whole game closed, like it crashed. I tried re-entering again and again but it doesn't seem to work, and I am afraid that trying with other characters will result me in losing them. Help?
Huh that's weird. Never happens with me. This does sometimes happen to me in fluorite plains though. What I do is get on another character and it usually goes away. Then after a while I get back on the character that crashed and the prob is gone. But it might be different for maps...
You can try it, and if it still does the same thing to another character than just delete the map files. It might be too much for your computer. OR it probably has something to do with the lag problem in FH right now.
I have tried to do everything you mentioned, Muser. I re entered the map with a different character but it did the same thing. I deleted the files and installed the map again, did the same all over again, but it becomes worse as time passes. Looks like none of those worked, and I only have 8 other maps installed from that.
Aww this sux, I really don't know why it's this bad for some people. I have a little notebook hp and it works perfectly fine on it. I don't know what else to tell you :/ I guess it's just too big for your computer. But this lag problem on FH right now definitely has a lot to do with it.

Hey there, when I first got the map it was not laggy but I was missing a lot of stuff so I went back and fixed it. After this, The map was so laggy it would like spazz and shut me out. Sometimes it will even freeze my whole computer. Any advice? or is it just the fact I'm on a lap top? I hope I get this fixed so I can enjoy this amazing map with me and my friends :).
My little laptop works fine in it, i guess it's just too big for yours :( But you can still ask people on the forums for help in the 'help' section, maybe someone knows how to fix it. Otherwise, I fully blame the lag prob in FH right now xD.

Can i make a RP there?
If so, thanks. ^.^
For future reference to everyone, you don't need my permission BUT only if your group  follows the guidelines:
RPs/ Groups are allowed without permission as long as the group: Is literate, will delete their group if they decide to become inactive, and (if it's a horse or human rp) uses the ranks that I put into the map. And all the groups members must follow the map rules as well.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 12:24:59 am »
Sorry to bother you, but have you decided yet if there can be furries or furry-like creatures sometimes in the map? ^^'

Also, to all those who have problems with this map: The map might need a lot of computer power to run it, so it might crash often and you might not be able to get in the map.
If your computer is bad somewhat or old, has any issues maybe even, then usually it's probably the detail of the map.
It happens. ^_^

I do notice this map does indeed have detail, so this could be the case. Shouldn't really be the map's entire problem most of the time.
*Pleasedon'thurtme*

Offline Alicia10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Don't let your memes be dreams...
    • View Profile
    • Howrse Page
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 01:35:55 pm »
Thanks anyway. I'll see if I can maybe delete a few more useless maps that don't work to me and see what result it gives me.
Btw, my computer is brand new, and I have heard some people don't have lag at all. Maybe I need a chipset?

Signature by moi. This took 3-4 hours approx
~ One of my most favourite characters, Proelia :3 ~

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 06:06:10 pm »
Sorry to bother you, but have you decided yet if there can be furries or furry-like creatures sometimes in the map? ^^'

Also, to all those who have problems with this map: The map might need a lot of computer power to run it, so it might crash often and you might not be able to get in the map.
If your computer is bad somewhat or old, has any issues maybe even, then usually it's probably the detail of the map.
It happens. ^_^

I do notice this map does indeed have detail, so this could be the case. Shouldn't really be the map's entire problem most of the time.
*Pleasedon'thurtme*
Sorry but I want to keep the map realistic :/ I only will allow animals that are realistically seen in rural environments. And yes that is probably the prob for most people xD.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 02:05:39 am »
Do you think it would be alright if I got the people in the map's permission most of the time if they want me actually?

I completely understand if not... I'm not trying to beg or anything. :/

Just asking.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 02:17:14 am »
Do you think it would be alright if I got the people in the map's permission most of the time if they want me actually?

I completely understand if not... I'm not trying to beg or anything. :/

Just asking.
Nerh, i'm sorry but I just want to keep the map realistic. Thank you for asking though.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 11:00:44 am »
Muser, i don't know why, but i can't get to the map.
I waited patiently, but nothing works, i always get a 'Bad Token'
Do you have any suggestion, on how it can work berrar?
I've tride everything. :/

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline cottagekids

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 08:16:16 pm »
Hi Muser! :D Do you mind making the chute less tall? It's been bugging me. I've been playing on a Yearling named Ringi and its so big you can't see her from the outside! Thank you if you can fix this~

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 09:32:06 pm »
Muser, i don't know why, but i can't get to the map.
I waited patiently, but nothing works, i always get a 'Bad Token'
Do you have any suggestion, on how it can work berrar?
I've tride everything. :/
You should look on the 'help' section. I can't think of anything else :/

Hi Muser! :D Do you mind making the chute less tall? It's been bugging me. I've been playing on a Yearling named Ringi and its so big you can't see her from the outside! Thank you if you can fix this~
Hello :) I'm sorry but if I make it any smaller, than it'd look awkward for the big horses. It's realistic, so if a real small horse was put into a chute they'd be hard to see in real life too.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2013, 08:22:17 pm »
My laptop sucks on this map but when I get on my macintoshcomputer it's not bad with lag but it's missing sturf.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!