Author Topic: Fix to FH keyboard crashing [try2]  (Read 10886 times)

Offline m2dis123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • May Shadow Guide Me
    • STEAM_0:0:36124471
    • View Profile
Re: Fix to FH keyboard crashing [try2]
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 04:50:54 pm »

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 06:29:47 pm »
That's because it doesn't register the key, as far as I know that A umlaut is probably only used for typing and not directions or anything like that.

Thierry

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 04:53:37 am »

Offline wolfy2572

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 12:10:23 pm »
hi guys! i really need help with a feral heart download problem, before when i downloaded on my computere it crashed on my computer 2 times, and now i want to download it but i am afraid the same thing will happen again because i am using my mom's computer if its crashed again she will kill me....its LENOVO that i am using now will it be safe to download it? my computer was a different type my was SNSV witch was crashed and cannot be used..... PLEASE!!! help me as fast as possible all i want to know that if its safe to download!!!!

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 02:26:04 pm »
hi guys! i really need help with a feral heart download problem, before when i downloaded on my computere it crashed on my computer 2 times, and now i want to download it but i am afraid the same thing will happen again because i am using my mom's computer if its crashed again she will kill me....its LENOVO that i am using now will it be safe to download it? my computer was a different type my was SNSV witch was crashed and cannot be used..... PLEASE!!! help me as fast as possible all i want to know that if its safe to download!!!!

No offence but I honestly can't understand a word you're saying, also don't post in unrelated topics about it, be patient! XD Hope you can find a solution

Thierry

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 06:14:47 pm »
No offence but I honestly can't understand a word you're saying, also don't post in unrelated topics about it, be patient! XD Hope you can find a solution
I did not understud neighter, no way to help like that.

Just added British Extended keyboard fix.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 09:21:14 pm »
Can you put Portuguese (Portugal)?

Also, if I get tired of seeing a keyboard in the game, is there any way to remove it? thanks.

In-game name as: Whinp

Thierry

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 10:35:22 pm »

Also, if I get tired of seeing a keyboard in the game, is there any way to remove it? thanks.
The patch does not show any keyboard in the screen, it just supress any keystroke that makes your game to crash.
I will be doing the portuguese keyboard fix as soon as i can, but now im busy, so probably the next week will be done.

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 01:34:40 am »
Thierry I wanted to say thanks because you toke time out of your day to help people with all these problems with the game crashing and allowed others to now have a easier way to get on feral heart and have fun. Although I don't know you well, I feel that you should at least be told that, even if the individuals who are helped aren't even me.

Thierry

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 03:40:26 am »

I just added Portuguese patch, tell me about any trouble you get.
All keys are safe, but you will need to change the camera hotkeys.

Thierry I wanted to say thanks because you toke time out of your day to help people with all these problems with the game crashing and allowed others to now have a easier way to get on feral heart and have fun. Although I don't know you well, I feel that you should at least be told that, even if the individuals who are helped aren't even me.
Thank you, this is really apreciated :)