Author Topic: Ali's Artz \o/ Sketch Requests Open [Livestreaming Offline]  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Aliei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ali's Artz \o/ Sketch Requests Open [Livestreaming Offline]
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:48:54 am »
Oh hey there.

I don't always draw animals, by the way (I kinda suck with anatomy OTLLLLLLL). It's mostly my people-drawings I'm happier with (ALSO I SUCK AT BACKGROUNDS, YES. THERE ARE NONE HERE. 8D;;; )

I'll add more as they come! Most of these are sketches, or base colours. I actually have no idea where most of my proper stuff is, whoops.

I'll just drop these here...

A character of mine called Shyn.

Yep Shyn again. In different clothes though - this was more of a vent sketch. Kinda. Scratchy scratchy sketch.

Just a kitty. c: I didn't bother shading her, though. I can't remember why. Maybe I'll finish it later...

I-I SWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN THIS GUY--! I can't actually remember how he came about. Guess he was just another doodle that I kinda liked. |D;;;
I swear he IS a guy- /shot

Ohey look an actual animal that wasn't half-assed. That background definitely was though /shot.
This is so old man. So old. I need to draw more wolves.

Chibichibichibi. This was a small birthday gift for an artist on deviantART. It's her character. He's a pomeranian. :D
OH GOD THE COLOURS AND GENERAL MISTAKES IN THIS SOB;;;;

NEW WORK IN PROGRESS. I love Homestuck. This does it no justice, but hopefully it'll look better once it's actually finished, eep.
Sollux is sexy- /shot

If you like what you see, don't be shy. Let me sketch for youuuuuu, my hands itch. <3 If I really like any sketches I draw, I might colour them, I'm not sure. 5 slots for now, might expand if the impossible happens and you guys like them enough.

1. .~.Jeanette.~.

To get a slot, simply fill this handy mini-form out. It's hardly a form, but it's there anyway!

Character: A description (or a reference, if you have one!) of your chosen character. I will draw both humans and animals, so take your pick!
Information: Anything you can tell me about this character. Their personality especially, since this means I can get a good pose that fits them, as well as expressions and the like.
Type: Do you want a headshot, bust, waist-up or full-body? I will also draw chibis, and I will ATTEMPT anthro if you really want me to (I've barely tried it though, be warned!). Specify what type of sketch you'd like.

Thanks for viewing~! <33
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:28:31 pm by Aliei »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Ali's Artz \o/ Sketch Requests Open
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 07:49:26 pm »
Wow! I love the wolf howling!

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 09:21:30 pm »
Is there a certain application that we are needed to fill out? Also, that little Pomeranian is so adorable.

Offline Aliei

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:12 am »
Thank you, Lugai!

@Jeanette; I can take a general description, but you're right, I probably should add that in. |D;;; Edited!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:51:20 am by Aliei »

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Ali's Artz \o/ Sketch Requests Open [Livestreaming Offline]
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 08:02:13 pm »
Alrighty then. c: Just one more thing, are you accepting two characters in one drawing?

Offline Aliei

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 04:09:05 pm »
Yeah sure! c: Though it may take longer than it would for just one. Is that okay?

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 09:39:56 pm »
That's alright. If you don't mind I'll put both characters information in two separate applications.

Character: http://i42BannedImageSite/wum5qe.jpg Feel free to mess around with her colours and such.
Information: Kite thinks of Bear as a best friend, maybe even a brother. She senses when he is upset and knows that she should probably leave him to think about somethings, she knows where he's coming from, he usually tells her little bits about his past.
Type: Full-body please.

Character: http://i40BannedImageSite/2wf8ke9.jpg
Information: Bear is very antisocial, he keeps to himself pretty much all the time. Though sometimes he'll turn slightly sociable when Kite (character above) is around. He actually has a tiny crush on Kite, though he has never told her because he's scared it'll wreck they're friendship.
Type: Full-body.

PS: Kite's information is sort of a fail. :3
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:43:45 am by .~.Jeanette.~. »

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 12:36:47 am »
-Double-posting- ;-;
May I ask how the drawing is coming along?