Author Topic: Wuv my new drawing tablet :3  (Read 5671 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Wuv my new drawing tablet :3
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 05:25:28 am »
Thanks everyone! Now that I've finished this, tomorrow I might start on another picture that I have put up on the forums but haven't coloured in yet. Thanks for your hounest opinions on my art work, it makes me feel so admired! <3 c:
-----------------------------
I am on a Kindle Fire :3 How much ARE Bamboo drawing tablets?
I don't know, I got my Bamboo Manga drawing tablet for Christmas, but here's the website, brows around there and you may be please with the results.
http://www.studentdiscounts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?order=name&dir=asc&q=wacom+bamboo&gclid=CNXB6KXsubQCFUcipQodx24Acg

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 06:27:55 am »
aye i got mine for $200 theres 3 different levels. green level (for art beginners and a smaller tablet) orange level (which i have cx) for people who are accurate artists and somewhat know how to use photoshop corel etc. and purple level (or blue i can never remember the color) for advanced photoshoppers and do alot with photo editing advanced drawing skills ect. green is $70 orange is $200 and purple/blue is $500-$700 they're made by Wacom and come with all the programs installed for you cx (i feel like a nerd knowing so much about them, but i do my research xD)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 06:33:24 am »
aye i got mine for $200 theres 3 different levels. green level (for art beginners and a smaller tablet) orange level (which i have cx) for people who are accurate artists and somewhat know how to use photoshop corel etc. and purple level (or blue i can never remember the color) for advanced photoshoppers and do alot with photo editing advanced drawing skills ect. green is $70 orange is $200 and purple/blue is $500-$700 they're made by Wacom and come with all the programs installed for you cx (i feel like a nerd knowing so much about them, but i do my research xD)
I would say I probably got the orange level because my parents don't like to spend too much money. Plus, I got a Bamboo: Manga, not just a Bamboo, the Bamboo: Manga has extra features on it, and I would say better, for the advanced manga artists and/or just the normal artist.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 08:19:11 am »
ah I think I might have gotten the manga version, I'm not quite sure but none the less both versions are awesome. Also you can tell what level you got from size, green is small orange is medium and purple/blue is big (huge o-o)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 12:49:48 pm »
ah I think I might have gotten the manga version, I'm not quite sure but none the less both versions are awesome. Also you can tell what level you got from size, green is small orange is medium and purple/blue is big (huge o-o)
o: lemme have a look then. Mine won't fit in the case with the pen on the end, Mum said she got the right size but obviously not. I think I got small because there's only 1 size for Bamboo Manga, I think xD
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:54:14 pm by ace13 »

Offline Kerosene

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 01:41:35 pm »
Nice job, I really like his expression. ^w^
Yes:
I draw with a mouse

No:
I don't care if it's "Lame."

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 06:10:51 pm »
mines orange level its quite bit actually, if I had gotten purple I dont think I'd be able to hold it xD mines like... 6" by 12" roughly by my finger measures xD

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 03:35:14 am »
Nice job, I really like his expression. ^w^
Thanks, Kryl! And the expression on his face... It is quite grim, but it looks better that way xD

mines orange level its quite bit actually, if I had gotten purple I dont think I'd be able to hold it xD mines like... 6" by 12" roughly by my finger measures xD
I think mine is actually medium, because it won't fit in the case my Mum bought it with the pen in the pen holder. So yes, I think it might be medium; either that or the just mucked up the cases in construction xD

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:54:11 am by ace13 »

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 04:28:03 am »
lol either way size version or level tablets are truely helpful for an artist xD

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 06:19:44 am »
lol either way size version or level tablets are truely helpful for an artist xD
Yeah, I know what you mean... I would never have been able to draw this picture on my computer without a tablet. If I didn't have one; I would have to draw my sketch on paper and then scan it, and then the hard part... Colouring with my computer cursor... That would take about a month or more for me, yet with my tablet it only took "2 days!" And that's including the sketching and detail!