Author Topic: Wuv my new drawing tablet :3  (Read 5672 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Wuv my new drawing tablet :3
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 05:04:00 am »
oh oh me gusta. Such lovely stuff Ace :3! I really can't wait to see more now that you have an even better weapon of destruction >:D

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 05:26:16 am »
oh oh me gusta. Such lovely stuff Ace :3! I really can't wait to see more now that you have an even better weapon of destruction >:D
xD lol. Thanks. It kinda looks like your character, it was just suppose to be a random wolf but it turned out looking like I have planned for the pic I'm working on for you xD. Well, now that this is done I'll get started on your pic, but it may take longer than 2 days because I want to put as much detail in yours as possible.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 05:45:28 am »
Aww Ace :3 I really appreciate it hun but take as long as you need and enjoy the holidays with your folks not so much your tablet hehehe or I'll just feel guilty. And lol idk maybe the character is this pic is Sura's long lost brother =o? Who knows. No wonder he is so handsome -fluffs fur- and again thank you so much for this lovely gift <3
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:43:37 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 07:53:43 am »
Aww Ace :3 I really appreciate it hun but take as long as you need and enjoy the holidays with your folks not so much your tablet hehehe or I'll just feel guilty. And lol idk maybe the character is this pic is Sura's long lost brother =o? Who knows. No wonder he is so handsome -fluffs fur- and again thank you so much for this lovely gift <3 +nuzzles
Yes... Perhaps it is Suraga's long-lost-brother? Or perhaps Suraga's father... Maybe? Who knows.. Maybe he's evil and he knocked you on the head to steal your muffins; doing a hit and run... Lost yo' memory and can't remember who he is...? Or perhaps it's a random wolf trying to take your style? Well, you're most certainly the best looking on ;). And; n'aww, thank you so much SugaLord.. xD

Wolflover87

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 08:36:10 am »
I love this piece Ace! I can't draw yet I still got a Wacom Tablet for Christmas. -.-"

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 09:50:40 am »
I love this piece Ace! I can't draw yet I still got a Wacom Tablet for Christmas. -.-"
What do you mean "you can't draw?" I'm sure you're a wonderful artist! Everyone has something they're good at and aren't. I'm only good at drawing animals, I can not draw a human *full stop*. You just need practice, I used to be a very, very, very bad artist xD I still consider myself a delinquent artist xS.
Thanks for the complement. c:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:18:16 am by ace13 »

Wolflover87

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 06:30:01 pm »
What do you mean "you can't draw?" I'm sure you're a wonderful artist! Everyone has something they're good at and aren't. I'm only good at drawing animals, I can not draw a human *full stop*. You just need practice, I used to be a very, very, very bad artist xD I still consider myself a delinquent artist xS.
For human hair, they turn out to be like...puffed out! As for animals, I can't do anatomy well. ^^; Yet, I do think you said some encouraging words; thank you. :3

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 04:43:23 am »
For human hair, they turn out to be like...puffed out! As for animals, I can't do anatomy well. ^^; Yet, I do think you said some encouraging words; thank you. :3
You're welcome~ I'm sure you're not as bad as you think, I guarantee it!