Author Topic: Zio Zio Zoodles  (Read 2475 times)

Offline -Nightfire-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Zio Zio Zoodles
« on: March 29, 2014, 11:01:50 pm »
(Please excuse the weird title, ahem. Alternate title: Zio's Doodles)

Welcome to my art corner.  ;D I don't want to sound too proud, I'm no pro.  :P But since I've been drawing for years, I felt that I should share some of my work here. My drawings are mainly animals, creatures, monsters, etc. I rarely draw humans or anthros haha.

~Personal Faves~

^^^Dragons! Clouds! Floating tree!

^^^Ferals vs Machines! This was contest entry with the theme: Futuristic.

^^^Seiryuu from Shin Megami Tensei. Just practicing around with soft shading.

^^^One of my countless attempts at lineless art ahahaaa.. But it looks pretty when zoomed out ha

^^^I was going to make comic featuring those two canine fellows buuut I lost my tablet pen recently.

^^^Cover page for the comic

~Improvement Memes~

~Character Designs~
These are designs I made for a comic I was planning to create.

~Flash Doodles~
These are simple drawings done in Flash.

Samael^^

Senri^^

Halphas^^

Cerberus^^
(all of the above are demons from Shin Megami Tensei)

~More doodles? More doodles!~

^^^One of the style ideas for the comic I was planning to make

^^^Another style idea for the comic

^^^Nightfire and Nighteyes

^^^Pictured: A human I drew. How rare. Not pictured: Me crying in the corner because I can't draw faces

~NIGHTIE VENTURES~
This is a 4 panel comic of Nightie, the socially awkward creature. Just like me.

ENJOY!

My DeviantART: http://ziodynes.deviantart.com/
I haven't been on dA for quite a while now. But there's nothing much I can post since I lost my tablet pen and I'm too lazy to scan my traditional art.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Zio Zio Zoodles
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:09:22 pm »
Nightfire, these are really good! You don't sound "too proud" at all. My opinion is that you should be proud of this artwork.

Naww. I'm sorry to hear about your tablet pen. I hope you find it soon.

Have you ever thought of taking requests?

Offline -Nightfire-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 11:41:08 pm »
Nightfire, these are really good! You don't sound "too proud" at all. My opinion is that you should be proud of this artwork.

Naww. I'm sorry to hear about your tablet pen. I hope you find it soon.

Have you ever thought of taking requests?
Thanks so much! As for the tablet pen, I'm thinking of buying a new and better tablet lol.

I used to take requests and commissions before, but I don't do those at the moment. Right now I'm working on making meshes and maps for FH.  :) Also school work, always getting in the way of childrens' life and dreams~

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 12:58:19 am »
Wow, these are amazing! Inspiring, if I may say so, to other fellow artists as well. :o I hope you don't mind me asking but are you self taught or did you take any art courses? The improvement is amazing! Really good job on these.
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:51 am »
Woah, cool. They're awesome! These are a lot better than what I could ever dream of drawing. I've also seen a few of these on Scratch, too. And I was wondering the same thing as Sherlockian; are you self-taught or anything? Either way, I still think these are pretty neat and you should keep up the good work!

Offline -Nightfire-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 03:40:38 am »
I hope you don't mind me asking but are you self taught or did you take any art courses?
are you self-taught or anything?

This is kinda hard to say. Maybe a mix? I used to live in Japan when I was younger, and during then my school had an art class and I also went to an after-school art club. Though when I moved away, my new school didn't even have an art class or an art club, so from then I'm mainly self-taught by reading tutorials on websites like DeviantART(sadly the internet made me go into the warrior cat/wolfaboo phase for bit but it was fun haha xD). My mom is an artist too, so during last summer I had her teach me shading (There's a fancy word for that in Japanese/French but not in English? Its basically were you use a pencil and sketch an object as realistic as possible, thus learning about how shadows and lighting work. Used in art colleges a lot), and I plan on doing again this summer. :)

I've also seen a few of these on Scratch, too.
Yeah, I'm -Nightfire- on Scratch. :P I haven't been there for a while though, like DeviantART. xD I blame Tumblr

Also thanks so much everyone! ;D