Author Topic: Thanks to the people that helped!  (Read 1455 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Thanks to the people that helped!
« on: November 23, 2014, 11:32:48 pm »
I've been working on a few new presets and maps after someone gave me the link to a working tutorial for everything needed to make in-game art! I was so tickled with my presets, I wanted to share some! They will not be for download any time soon though, but I hope you enjoy knowing that someone on my other topic asking how to make these helped by letting me know how to do this! The names of the presets are above! Sorry if they don't show up  :-\

Mint The Wolf

Yes, there is yellow and brown in it from the last attempt to make a preset pikachu...
Squritle

Epona

Ice Wolf

And last but not least... Turkey!

I hope you liked these presets :3 I had a one more but it was wings and not very good, I might post it later, but for now, I hope you can post on how you like these cute presets (if they showed up)! Bye! Friend me on FeralHeart, A.P.S. is my user and I hope you have a good day!  :)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to the people that helped!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 11:33:56 pm »
And they didn't show up .-. can someone tell me how to post pictures? I used the add image and it didn't work I guess...

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 11:41:19 pm »
In order to post pictures, just go to a site such as tinypic.com and upload your picture there. Then, copy and paste the link under IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards. Your pictures should then show up ^^

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 11:45:06 pm »
Oh, thanks, but I'm not singed up to that and I think I'd just have the topic gone instead of having to do all of that :/ sorry!
Before you tell a mod to delete it, I'll just keep it up as a thank you to some people that helped and then see if I can get the pictures up soon!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 11:46:38 pm »
Don't worry, it doesn't require you to sign up. And it's doesn't take all too long to do ^^

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 12:28:18 am »
Oh, thanks, but I'm not singed up to that and I think I'd just have the topic gone instead of having to do all of that :/ sorry!
Before you tell a mod to delete it, I'll just keep it up as a thank you to some people that helped and then see if I can get the pictures up soon!

I also recommend www.imgur.com - you do not have to sign up to anything and you can upload several pictures at once.
Copy the [img] code for forums, modify this post and paste the code in.

But if you want me to delete this send me a PM.