Author Topic: Telly's Silly Scribbles | Update #4 | Batch #5 | open for requests  (Read 33963 times)

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
Re: Telly's Silly Scribbles| Update #1 |Also Taking People's Requests
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 08:29:47 am »
Hope I did this right fluff! ^^'[/center]
Alrighty! Though, before I get to work, were you going for the cartoon, simplistic, or the realistic kind?

The list is now full, once this batch is done, I'll be able to accept more.
(I think I'm confusing people more than myself with my formats, whoopsies)

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 08:48:45 am »
'Tis so nice of you to do, I'm sure people will appreciate. No doubt :3
doing what i feel like

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 05:42:22 pm »
Ooh! I'd love to r'quest.
mhm, a blended zoo, hamburgers, weirdo with fungi powers, got it. Gonna do a full-body, realistic (sketchy), in the shape of a bar

LOL, I'm tearing up right now. X'D Thanks f'er accepting! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 01:34:42 pm »
Hallo! In all the confusion that is definitely my fault, I've got the first two requests finished!

First, as for Kynvuu, since you asked for a tribal painting, it's been a challenging but enjoyable experience. Gotta say that I had to be a heathen and changed her markings by a bit, y'know, to fit the whole tribal atmosphere more. She's mainly based on patterns of waves and just a tad bit of Maori, The Tiki-clubbed tail is probably my favorite part, it looks like a stack of faces if you look close enough. Hopefully you'll enjoy this one, I don't know if this is what you wanted, again, the confusion's totally my fault :u

Image size is 720x720 in a PNG format

Enoki, I've actually read your story before doing yours, I enjoyed it a lot. This would be the first time I ever drew antlers of sorts and folded wings, I also tried my best not to make him look like he had a sort of skin disease by mixing up the scales a little. Again, I drew things that are yet to be confirmed, such as his raptor-feather ink pen, a journal with notes, a few details on his goggles and knapsack, and a cup a' tea. His goggles are colored differently from his original, I think my common sense kicked in and instead colored the goggles in a color of such a material that insulates. He's also missing his prominent cheeks, which seems to be an important part of the whole "Dryphon" concept, the tip of his wings aren't tipped correctly, and he's not looking awkward enough. Other than that, he looks quite fine, and I'm quite proud of it too.

Image size is "Hamburgers" (1080x480) in a PNG format

If you would like these images changed in any way, please do tell, I'll try and get it done. Also, if you want these images send to you via Personal Messaging, tell me that too.
And for those who are still waiting, Hugrf and ArcticGalaxy, your orders are in progress, hopefully I can get them done shortly. Thanks y'all!

Currently retired floof

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 01:42:39 pm »
Hallo! In all the confusion that is definitely my fault, I've got the first two requests finished!

First, as for Kynvuu, since you asked for a tribal painting, it's been a challenging but enjoyable experience. Gotta say that I had to be a heathen and changed her markings by a bit, y'know, to fit the whole tribal atmosphere more. She's mainly based on patterns of waves and just a tad bit of Maori, The Tiki-clubbed tail is probably my favorite part, it looks like a stack of faces if you look close enough. Hopefully you'll enjoy this one, I don't know if this is what you wanted, again, the confusion's totally my fault :u

Image size is 720x720 in a PNG format

Ohmygosh she looks beautiful!<3 Thank you so much!!! You did a wonderful job with this, and your talent is just oh so amazing<3 I really can't wait to see how all of your other requests come out, I adore your artwork! Good luck and thanks again!! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 01:52:29 pm »
Aye! You're welcome, glad to hear that the image's style and background works out for ya! She's quite a nice character herself, I'll say.

Currently retired floof

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 01:57:02 pm »
Aye! You're welcome, glad to hear that the image's style and background works out for ya! She's quite a nice character herself, I'll say.
Ah thank you<3 She's one of my most colorful characters, haha.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 04:37:19 pm »
Enoki, I've actually read your story before doing yours, I enjoyed it a lot. This would be the first time I ever drew antlers of sorts and folded wings, I also tried my best not to make him look like he had a sort of skin disease by mixing up the scales a little. Again, I drew things that are yet to be confirmed, such as his raptor-feather ink pen, a journal with notes, a few details on his goggles and knapsack, and a cup a' tea. His goggles are colored differently from his original, I think my common sense kicked in and instead colored the goggles in a color of such a material that insulates. He's also missing his prominent cheeks, which seems to be an important part of the whole "Dryphon" concept, the tip of his wings aren't tipped correctly, and he's not looking awkward enough. Other than that, he looks quite fine, and I'm quite proud of it too.

Image size is "Hamburgers" (1080x480) in a PNG format

He looks absolutely smashing! I love all the details you put in to his look, and the tea- oh m'goodness! He loves his tea. I especially love the raptor feather! He would definitely use those as quills. The goggles look amazing- actually the way I'd imagine them in real life.

So good. So perfect. Much hamburger sizeness. Thank ye so much. <3 <3

And many thanks f'er reading m'novel! I'm glad ye enjoyed it. ^v^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 05:51:35 am »
He looks absolutely smashing! I love all the details you put in to his look, and the tea- oh m'goodness! He loves his tea. I especially love the raptor feather! He would definitely use those as quills. The goggles look amazing- actually the way I'd imagine them in real life.

So good. So perfect. Much hamburger sizeness. Thank ye so much. <3 <3

And many thanks f'er reading m'novel! I'm glad ye enjoyed it. ^v^
Eeee! Glad to hear that the goggles, tea, and quill works out fine for you. (Even though raptors are mainly food and raptor feathers as bedding for Yugure's inhabitants, whoops.) I figured he likes tea because he could easily grow his own. :P

Currently retired floof

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 08:12:48 pm »
>A reference sheet/illustration, can be linked

>Character's name, gender, and description Flamevixen shes a phoenix/wolf and can control fire
>Type (profile, full body, etc.)Fullbody
>Posing and/or expression maybe her doing something with fire? like..holding some glowing fire in her paws looking awed by it
+Background (optional) transparent
+Resolution (optional)
+Effects (If needed) if you can..she can have some glowing ambers flying around (its fine you cant c:)
+Accessories (If present)

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn