Author Topic: Land of Lynthia [Inactive since 21/10/2012]  (Read 25446 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lynthia (Accepting Members now on Hold)
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 02:04:13 pm »
(( I was waiting for your scene to end, and i am not sure how Tum should enter. Suggestions would be great ^^))

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2012, 02:28:00 am »
((@Vantani: Oh, alrighty then~ :c
I'll remove your character for now, but feel free to use the same character if you like and if you return!

@Rainbow: Right now it'd be best if your character met them during the mission ^.^'
Which I'm going to happen now, really, cause this scene is dragging on a bit and everyone seems to be losing muse haha. So for your character, I think it'd be best for him to show up when he hears the "commotion" that will be going on as they're doing the mission, and could perhaps offer some assistance.

@Everyone: As mentioned above, I'm going to draw this to a close now hopefully with this post xD
After that, everyone is free to put in their own post of their character's thoughts and heading wherever for the night. Then I'm going to do a little time skip of them heading to their destination and waiting on the group Mask mentioned about. That way the real action can begin. Sound good to everyone?))

Mask did listen to the young female before Them, but as she continued on and on the less They seemed eager to hire her. In fact Their expression began to hold boredom and Mask wondered if They had made a mistake about considering this girl to be talented in some way that would be a benefit to the group, giving a very slight frown at her answer. The silver irises that looked to the unknown thief spoke clearly that They hardly believed every word she was saying to Them. Either she's too nervous to speak straight, Mask thought, or she's hiding something about her talents.

However, near the end, it seemed that this female, whatever her name was, gathered some confidence. This perked Mask's interest more, and her final response, the: "If the real question is if I'm worth hiring, I'll simplify it and say yes, I am worth it", sent the signature grin right back across Their visage. "Now that is the kind of answer I'm looking for," They replied with satisfaction. "Very well, you're hired as well. That should do for a group, and if all of you really are good perhaps we'll stand a chance against these men we're after after all."

Jumping off Their stool, Mask turned to face the counter where Their half-empty tankard still stood. "We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning, so get plenty of rest. We have quite a ways to travel to reach our location, and I can't affo-or-or... err, I can't afford to get horses for all of us because I'll need to be able to pay all of you, and I'll still need some cash afterwards for myself." Mask stumbled over the sentence a bit, but quickly regained Their composure to correct themselves. Just hopefully it didn't cause suspicions. "We'll all meet at the town entrance, don't be late. We'll need to hurry, and the only equipment you'll need are your weapons. You can bring a snack or something, but I'm not planning on stopping to eat until the mission is over with."

Reaching into a pouch, Mask drew out a few coins to pay for the bread and the drinks. Probably the last time I'll be able to do this for a long while, They thought gloomily, placing these on the counter. "I'll be heading off myself to get things ready," Mask went on, turning to face the group and beginning to walk away. "I'll be here at this inn should anyone need me, and the name's Mask to those who didn't know that yet. I'd like to know your names as well before I go. I already know Blacki's name."

Speaking of which, the dark-furred wolf was telling his opinion about claiming he was a mind reader out loud. Mask merely smirked widely at him, kneeling down a bit to be eye level with him. "Well my good wolf, sorry about that but you shouldn't be concerned about that so much. After all, weren't you once a Patrol Recruit?" Reaching out a hand, Mask ruffled the fur between Blacki's ears teasingly with it, giving a light chuckle. "You should know better than to pry into others minds like that. That's a complete violation to someone's privacy, eh?"

To avoid perhaps a snap of the jaws or with words, Mask stood up again with another mischievous chuckle and began walking away.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2012, 11:51:22 am »
(Stupid me keeps double posting)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:04:03 pm by Kutanra »

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2012, 11:52:45 am »
"Calid, sadly not yet recognized enough to be Calid the Great, or the Bold or or or...whatever other titles heroes get." He mused to himself, going off into his own thoughts about that whilst this "Mask" spoke to the wolf. Seeing them walk off he decided to return to his own company, ruffling the wolf on the head also he jovially called "Night pooch" and nodded to the hooded woman before he headed out to the street to find a more reasonably priced inn; he wasn't poor but he also didn't intend to spend his way into poverty.

(Not an amazing or long post I know but it's just my filler till we get the mission started)

Offline Cecity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yield not to calamity, but face her boldly.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cats the RP(:
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2012, 10:25:26 pm »
(This'll be my filler as well :P)

Vell released a held breath at her acceptance into the mission. After her new temporary employer was done talking, she gave a curt nod to them and the others before quickly spinning on her heels and walking a couple of steps to her room. She hesitantly stopped, turning back for just another second. She had forgotten to tell them her name, "My name's Velleity. B-but just call me Vell." She waited a moment, staring at the others awkwardly as they went their separate ways for the evening. She wasn't even sure they had heard her. Oh well, it really isn't important anyway... She thought before walking off with her key in hand, her mind drifting off to the prospect of finally getting some rest.  
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:27:28 pm by Calamity »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2012, 06:47:25 pm »
((Just waiting on Blacki, and then I'll do a time skip of them heading to the location x3))
The Hobbit

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2012, 06:55:48 pm »
((Hurry up Blacki! I want in on this! x3))

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2012, 02:33:39 am »
((Eh, I know I probably didn't give enough waiting time though with the number of new Rps going on, this keeps getting pushed to the second page D8

So, moving onward to the mission. Sorry Blacki I didn't wait on you! Please feel free to type up Blacki's reaction the day before in your next post if you like!))

~The next day, mid-afternoon~

The group had gathered at the town entrance just as Mask instructed, but most of them were very likely puzzled and perhaps annoyed with the absence of their employer. Where had the mystery figure gone to? For though most of them had very likely arrived at the location as the sun began to rise, They were no where to be seen. Yes, Mask had shown up much later than most of them, and was lucky enough that none had decided to ditch. However, wither Mask was even aware of their confusion and irritation They showed no sign of it, nor did They take any notice of Their long absence and explain it, and only urged them onward to begin their journey.

Toward the east they set out, the forest of Lynthia looming far in the distance. Mask explained to them that they weren't actually going to the forest but halfway, or at least somewhat. The journey was more or less uneventful, the group keeping at a steady pace with little to no stops. The sun rose higher and higher as they moved further and further from the King's town, as if attempting to race them before they reached their destination first. Finally, Mask stopped.

"Alright," They didn't turn to the group, but Their eyes shifted back and forth as if searching for something. "We're close. The note said they'll be meeting somewhere around here." Finding what They were looking for, Mask shifted slightly to the left, raising Their arm to point out their destination. "There. They'll be arriving shortly over there." From where Mask's group stood, the ground began to slope downward lightly in that direction. Right at the bottom there was a larger cluster of trees, which began growing everywhere the closer they came to the forest. Bushes, plants, and trees had gathered more so at the bottom of this slope, a good location where someone could go to remain isolated yet not so much so to seem suspicious. It was like a clump of trees had escaped from the forest and settled here, the final stretch of the woodland until finally breaking out to the wide lands and plains of the kingdom.
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2012, 09:23:22 am »
((Poke >.>'))
The Hobbit

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2012, 09:35:03 am »
((Should i be waiting for anyone?))

Dooooooooood.