Author Topic: Ask Amy, the slightly creepy and fun freak.  (Read 1714 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Ask Amy, the slightly creepy and fun freak.
« on: July 03, 2015, 04:15:57 am »
Just ask me questions. Feel free to be creative! I may not answer some personal questions though. Things like, 'Do you have any siblings?' are fine. Speaking of which, no, I don't have any siblings. But secretly I want 2 older brothers for some reason.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

ThrillexForLife

Re: Ask Amy, the slightly creepy and fun freak.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 04:24:05 am »
Favorite Childhood movies?

Favorite color?

Favorite roleplay moments

Do you ever called yourself lazy?

Chocolate or dark chocolate?

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 07:54:35 am »
I. What's your favorite animal?
II. What fandoms are you in?
III. Day or night?
IV. What's your favorite season?
V. Do you have any pets?

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:41:18 pm »
... I have a lot, the first one that comes to mind would be Milo and Otis x"D
Favorite color?
Teal.
There was a lot of awesome RP moments. Probably one that stands out the most to me is when I was playing as a fox pup in a family of foxes, and my character was drowning. The father fox jumped in after to save my character, but ended up drowning instead, and the sister blamed my character for the father's death.
Yes. I am a lazy child.
Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? -screams- CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATEE!!!!! -eats all of yo chocolate- :3 I saved the dark chocolate for you. I dun like it.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:45:53 pm »
I. What's your favorite animal?
Hm... pretty much any kind of feline. I love panthers.
II. What fandoms are you in?
Pokemon, Warrior Cats, Gravity Falls (kind of), TBB (I used to be, but I never had time to watch season 2), FNAF, ... I know a little bit about Doctor Who... yeah that's pretty much it. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, Warrior cats and FNAF mostly.
III. Day or night?
Night.
IV. What's your favorite season?
Hm... I guess Fall/Autumn. It's a unique season, having two names. My birthday is in Fall, and it's also Halloween. IloveHalloween.
V. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two cats. Belle, the ragdoll cat who hates everyone and is kind of an idiot, and Kali, the feral cat that I adopted that is so cute and lovable. I also had a hamster named Coco, but he died ;-; fun fact about my hamster: I used to think Coco was a boy until he died. Then, when we went to the vet, the vet revealed it was actually a girl! We still refer to him as a boy, though.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 02:48:27 pm »
... I have a lot, the first one that comes to mind would be Milo and Otis x"D
Favorite color?
Teal.
There was a lot of awesome RP moments. Probably one that stands out the most to me is when I was playing as a fox pup in a family of foxes, and my character was drowning. The father fox jumped in after to save my character, but ended up drowning instead, and the sister blamed my character for the father's death.
Yes. I am a lazy child.
Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? -screams- CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATEE!!!!! -eats all of yo chocolate- :3 I saved the dark chocolate for you. I dun like it.

Nuuuu! No more chocolate  D: Aww

HAHA! Thanks for answering.