Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87027 times)

CricketWings

Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2011, 09:40:12 pm »
I'm debating on joining..
what do you need most, males, females? Which pack? -lots of questions- :3

Edit:
Meh, why not?

Name: Whiteraven
Personality:Whiteraven is a quiet wolf, keeping to herself most of the time unless really curious or spoken to. She enjoys the task of healing, which is why she has taken an interest in the spot of Healer's Apprentice.
Description/picture:
Pack: The Fading Echoes Pack
Crush: N/A
Mate:N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Other:

Name: Dariuq
Personality: Very sarcastic and playfull, seriousness comes rarely with this male. He talks to most of the wolves in the pack, and even some outside of the pack; even if it's forbidden, though he's one to make sure to roll in a patch of garlic or 'accidently' fall into the water.
Description/picture:
Pack:The Broken Shadow Pack
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Other:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:33:01 pm by Button »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:59 pm »
(Would you mind if Jake and Maria fall in love at first sight or something? You know. Also we need most males in broken shadows.)
Maria walked back to her den and as soon as she did 4 bouncy puppies came racing towards her and pounced on her knocking her over. Mama your back!!! they barked and Maria laughed nudging them off. She walked into the den and they followed her like little stalkers.

The liar and the thief

Gamble

« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2011, 10:39:12 pm »
Aubney watched Rose retreat to their side of the border and gave a thankful nod, turning away to continue to trot off before she heard Rhythm's voice. With a hesitated glance over her should she would slightly tilt her head. Lingering beside Rose's flank with curiosity. "Hello." She muttered softly to the brown and maroon male with a small dip of her head in respect. Buckling her haunches she sat lazily against her hocks. Tail swishing and draping over her paws, where there the tip would slightly waver.  

Glancing down to Rose she gazed at her with a soft blink. Her gaze then adverting back to Rhythm. "You don't look so good." She said bluntly, it wasn't meant as an insult, she just happened to be observing again. Huffing gently she shied back after feeling rather idiotic and rude after her statement. Quickly shutting her mouth she allowed Rose to take over in the talking and Aubney was just...supervising.  

VineStar12

« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2011, 10:53:05 pm »
(Well, it's your choice. You can choose Jake or Doriuq. Sorry if I spelled it wrong! I wouldn't mind either way.)

CricketWings

« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2011, 11:08:25 pm »
(Well, it's your choice. You can choose Jake or Doriuq. Sorry if I spelled it wrong! I wouldn't mind either way.)
Daqriuq * xD No worries, I will probably miss-spell it alot too.  Either way is fine with me aswell, that is when I get accepted ^^}}

JazzForLife

« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2011, 11:12:38 pm »
Rhythm nodded his hello to Rose with a dip of his head. It no longer bothered him that he was speaking to wingless wolves. He glanced to Aubney and back to Rose. "Rhythm." He tried not to laugh as Aubney spilled out her comment of him not looking good. "I suppose you can come in." Rhythm added. He remembered when he showed his friends his place when he was a pup. It was their 'secret hideout'. They always played chase around the water pool, and played spies as they could see both camps from their hill perch. Padding in, he turned around to Aubney. "Are you hungry?" He would ask Rose, but he wasn't quite sure of her yet.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2011, 11:44:14 pm »
((All characters Accepted))

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

VineStar12

« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2011, 11:54:37 pm »
(Thank you.)

"I'll see you later, I guess." Rose tells Aubney and walks away. She walks along the border, thinking.

Red heard pawsteps nearby and realized he was close to tge border. Peering out of the undergrowth he saw a wingless she-wolf with black and pink fur. She was good-looking, you know, for a wingless wolf. He walked out of the undergrowth and sat by the border. "Hello."

Rose, startled, whirled around and snarled. She relaxed a little when she realized she wasn't being attacked. "Hi." She says quietly.

Jake walks out of camp, his blue and white tail dragginf across the ground. He was tired and he was going to find a quiet place to nap.

CricketWings

« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2011, 12:17:08 am »

Dariuq

The brute stepped carefully on the forested floor, light colored eyes scanning around him taking in the tall trees and emptyness. With a sniff he flicked his ears back and forth listening to sounds of fellow pack members. He stopped hearing the voices and rustling of other wolves, his ears pricked as he stopped to listen.  There was a winged wolf talking to one of his pack members, one he hasn't met yet;; Then again, he hasn't met many of the members yet. He coughed and stepped from the where he was hiding to dip his head towards the two "Greetings" He said stopping a good bit away, his eyes flicking between the two.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2011, 12:18:36 am »
Maria was chasing a rabbit close by. She was right behind it. She snapped at it's heels but it only leaped off her head. She was chasing it unexpectedly close to Jake. She bit it's head once it was close and crushed it. She then looked around worried of being seen and sighed when nobody was seen. She then saw Jake in the distance. She tilted her head at the beautiful male and gave a loud bark calling her pups to her. She dropped the rabbit to them and they ate sloppily. She kept her attention in the male in the distance.

The liar and the thief