Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87023 times)

CricketWings

Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #360 on: May 08, 2011, 03:25:03 pm »
{Oooh, interesting >3}} Ears flicked back slightly "I don't know, we have a high risk of being caught now."She said glancing behind her not thinking to look up.. She stood giving her pelt a shake "Maybe some da~"She cut off jumping as another winged-wolf landed, nearly ontop of Varo. Her lips lifted slightly and she crouched down. " Socializing. "She snapped her ears pinned back against her skull.

JazzForLife

« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2011, 03:29:18 pm »
Rhythm shifted in his seat. He wasn't as important as an Alpha. Nightmare couldn't just sneak away, right? No, of course, he argued with himself. He wasn't going to go out and tell Sueka that he was meeting Aubney each night. She already knew they were together, he didn't want her to know everything. Inhaling deeply, he took in the slightly moldy scents of the cave. It smelled cold and old. Letting out the breathe, he looked back to his packmate. "It's your choice. If you really love him, it has to work out somehow. If the universe intended for you two to be together, then be together. You don't get true love two times in a lifetime." He murmured. That's all he could answer her with. He didn't know what else to do. Studying his paws, his thoughts trailed off to Aubney again.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #362 on: May 08, 2011, 03:31:36 pm »
(Curses. Sorry about poofing, my sis took over the computer...-x-)

His eyelids batted down, blinking. He quickly got up and went into a stance, readying to dash at any given moment. "Ready when you are, lass." He added an accent for some idle humor, it was dull and barren. He snorted at the thought on how he'll rephrase that statement. "Where to? I'm curious, I don't want to run off to a place I have no business being." 'Or get into any type of turmoil.' He thought. His tail jerked smoothly, sweeping up dust and particles, only for them to fade away a distance from the ground.

Ayyy~

JazzForLife

« Reply #363 on: May 08, 2011, 03:39:26 pm »
Pandemic's mouth spread into a wide grin. She took the stance as well, a look of friendly competition on her face. "How about the camp? There's food there, and I'm starving!" she exclaimed. Whipping her tail behind her, her glowing eyes were fixed ahead. She was planning out the familiar route in her mind. Long, skinny ears perked forward as she saw a rabbit run by, but she has no intention of chasing after it. They'd get food once they reached camp. Twitching her white nose, she glanced to Daemon. "Ready when you are!"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2011, 03:40:58 pm »
(Note: I'll be inactive for awhile because I'm moving so don't ban me.)

The liar and the thief

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2011, 03:50:07 pm »
His eyes swiveled over to Pandemic for a brief moment before taking back it's place. "Camp sounds great." He ignored the rumbling that emitted from his underside. It subsided few seconds later. "No cheating!" He barked with a slight grin. He, also had a path to take, the same one that brought him here. The currents of the river led directly a few miles from camp, plus it wasn't occupied so it'll save him some seconds. But wait, if dropped his guard just a tick or by one beat of his heart, he'll lose the competition and her ego will weight down on his face. Not knowing her status or her agility may prove some interest. "Ready?"

Ayyy~

JazzForLife

« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2011, 03:59:42 pm »
"Of course." She locked her eyes on her path, bunching up the muscles in her hind legs. Straining forward, her barked, "Go!" It was a relief for her to let the pressure off her limbs. Speeding off onto her trail, she leaped over a couple of stray tree roots. If she fell, she knew she'd lose. Placing her paws carefully on the earth, she continued onward, loud thumping came from her steps. Pushing forward, she held her tail directly behind her. It waved like a ribbon as the wind whipped it.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2011, 04:08:24 pm »
"Ok... Thanks Rythm." She presses her flank to his as if giving him a hug and trots out of the cave. Instead of having to slip and slide down the cliff she decided she should try to fly since her wings didn't hurt. She takes a long breath, she closes her eyes. Her wings stretch out and push her up off the ground. She flew down the cliff with speed. She reached the bottum but clumsy her forgot how to land. She crashes to the ground and just lays there. She whimpers slightly and trys to get up. "Are you kidding me?" She frowns, her wing hurt AGAIN and this time she broke her front, right leg. She rolls onto her stomach carefully and watches in  front of her. She was laying on the other side of the border, she had flown right into enemy territory. She trys to crawl back to hers but fails. She lays there with a broken paw and wing, with no other choice but to just lay there hoping a pack mate would come by and help.

(Lol, this makes her look forgetful and dumb :P )

VineStar12

« Reply #368 on: May 08, 2011, 04:14:01 pm »
Fusion was not intimidated by the she-wolf. "Socializing? More like flirting." She growled, "And why is he on Fading Echoes territory? He is wingless. He does not belong here. He belongs on Broken Shadows territory." She does not look at the wingless male and had her back facing him.

(Sorry if I did not mention but Fusion gets suspicious easily if a winged wolf and a wingless one are of opposite genders are socializing. It does not bug her for female winged and wingless are friends or boy winged and wingless are friends.)

Red laughs as Rose overexaggerates (sorry for spelling) boredom. "Yeah, me too."

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #369 on: May 08, 2011, 04:14:22 pm »
His legs and forearms motioned off in a similar manner of a horses' gallop, speeding past rocks and various obstacles. He weaved through trees as if it wasn't there, almost like a trained greyhound. If only wolves can run as fast as them, over 40 mph. He followed the river up the stream, his tongue flapping off at the side of his cheek, head bobbing in perfect harmony. Bounded over a boulder he hardly missed and nearly lost his place of his foot. His movement nearly jagged and his speed gradually dropped before regaining momentum. A few miles from his direction was the goal. It seemed so far. He suspected a sudden ambush to the finish and keep his guard up/

Ayyy~