Author Topic: FH HD  (Read 984 times)

Offline Percy.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH HD
« on: July 17, 2020, 08:17:22 pm »
Hey! Sorry I never typically post on the forums, but a friend told me to seek help here!

Recently with the new 1.17 FH update I decided to try and get FH HD. At first I was extremely happy to see it had worked, Thenwhen I tried to log in, It said "Please Update To The Newest Feralheart" Or something along the lines of that, So I replaced the .exe file with the 1.17 file, and now my game won't open (':

I was hoping if someone knew how to Upgrade the mod, they would for me? I would be extremely greatful!

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: FH HD
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 08:55:08 pm »
I think I recall FH HD being an entire FeralHeart folder. Did you install the entire thing, CFG files and all? I think the CFG files in the main folder of FH HD might be out-of-date, but everything in the mod's Media folder should work. You can try making a fresh install of FeralHeart(If you've got presets or something you'd like to save from the current folder, make a backup of the current folder first), and put in just the Media folder of FH HD.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:57:22 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 02:50:49 am »
What I did to install it was copy the contents of the high settings (you copy what level of settings you need/want), paste it in your original installed FH folder; copy the textures/particles/etc if you'd like them, and that should work. You don't actually have to use the whole seperate FHHD folder. If you need a more detailed explanation of how I installed it, I'd be happy to give one.

Offline Percy.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 06:46:57 am »
Thank you both! When I can get home I’ll try both those methods! 💕