Author Topic: Will someone make this preset for me for free?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline ProfessorOdd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Will someone make this preset for me for free?
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:16:38 am »
Here's the preset I want: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/989/banejpeg.jpg
I really need this for an rp and I failed miserably on it. Please help! There are things I want on it that weren't in the markings selection. I want a snake tail( I looked and I didn't see anywhere where they said you couldn't use that for your own preset, and I used gimp to edit the picture so you can see the snake tail ), and the mane ( yes, you can make a mane, if you're not sure how then look it up on youtube, and if you're still not sure I know I can make it cuz it will be pretty easy ) is an eyecover and back mane that is all green ( the same green used for the markings ). If you are willing to make this please post below. And if you cant do the different size for the markings on the legs and paws, then just make them all the same size (hopefully that doesn't sound too confusing, sometimes I can't quite word it right :P ). Thx! :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 05:33:40 pm by Jessica »
~ If I want your freakin' opinion, then I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms! ~

- Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door! -

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: Will someone make this preset for me for free?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 01:22:03 am »
Here's the preset I want: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/056/4/8/wolf_maker_2_0_by_wyndbain-d2ytg7v.swf
I really need this for an rp and I failed miserably on it. Please help! There are things I want on it that weren't in the markings selection. I want a snake tail( I looked and I didn't see anywhere where they said you couldn't use that for your own preset ), and the mane ( yes, you can make a mane, if you're not sure how then look it up on youtube, and if you're still not sure I know I can make it cuz it will be pretty easy ) is an eyecover and back mane all green ( the same green used for the markings ). If you are willing to make this please post below. Thx! :D

I could try,but could you post the picture,not the link?

If you don't have the snake marking as a tail,try re-installing.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:23:51 am by Wounds »

Offline ProfessorOdd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Will someone make this preset for me for free?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 04:43:08 pm »
Ya, I'm very sorry, I realized that last night when I finished the post, but I had to get to bed for school, so I didn't get a chance to edit it. Give me some time and I will get the picture. Again, sorry!
~ If I want your freakin' opinion, then I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms! ~

- Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door! -