Author Topic: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Closed For Good! .:||:.  (Read 174202 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Can I reserve a spot for when the shops open?
Y'know if I hadn't checked the shop when I did, I never would've seen your post xD

Anywho, it's been like.... ages since I've had the shop open. I closed it a while back because my partner, Teivel, quit due to going off to college and such. I couldn't keep up with the extreme flow of presets that continued to come in so I silently faded from the shop... regretfully leaving a lot of people left hanging and preset-less. And no matter how much I emphasized on the front page, requests kept coming in even when I was full. After a few months passed I cleaned up the front page quite a bit.

But y'know, why don't you PM me with your preset if it's not already finished by someone else? I should be able to whip something up for you given some time.

What about my preset?
Yeah I remember... the husky, right? To be straightforward Mayah, I honestly don't feel like making a husky preset whose only flair is a blue tail tip. I'm sorry for not getting to you in the past, but your preset could be so easily accomplished in the FH creator with a bit of tinkering.

I have considered reopening the shop though, because I honestly miss making presets for people, but it's still something that I'm thinking through.

Quote from: Echoz
Mayah, Mith is VERY busy, in Feral Heart and out. You might want to check all of the posts to make sure that if Hesse had finished it and you didn't see it. I would not rush her, like I've stated before, Mythrim is extremely busy IRL. Thank you for reading, I hope that you may get your preset soon!
Thanks for covering me hun, and don't forget to check your PM's xD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile

Quote from: Echoz
Mayah, Mith is VERY busy, in Feral Heart and out. You might want to check all of the posts to make sure that if Hesse had finished it and you didn't see it. I would not rush her, like I've stated before, Mythrim is extremely busy IRL. Thank you for reading, I hope that you may get your preset soon!
Thanks for covering me hun, and don't forget to check your PM's xD
NP! And yeh I checked them earlier, I'm just lazy lol. But I just sent a reply back. I do hope you might open up preset requests!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
It's all up to you Myth! Do what makes you happy! Haha I personally love the presets you've made and wouldn't mind seeing more.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
I might as well quit FeralHeart now D:
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
O.O Why, Mayah?

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Plz dun bring drama into meh thread ;~;
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
~Requesting as you told me to
Picture:
Name of preset: Echoz' Preset (I dont have a name for him yettles)
Preset Folder: err 3 pls
Download: Mediafire
Publicity: Private
Permission: Of course!
Animal: Canine (wolf)
Base color: Green (as in ref)
Side colors: blue, darker green, neon green, white, black, (as in ref)
Description: This wolf is a male. He is green with darker green, neon green, eletric blue, and a bit of black and white markings. He has white (with a bit of neon green) wings. His gums, teeth, and tongue are all different shades of green as well. On his hind legs (yusbothofthem) is a black moon-shape, and there are dark green spots on his shoulders (and a bit down on the leg) His left foreleg is blue with a black paw, his right foreleg is neon green with a eletric blue paw, his left hindleg is dark green with a neon green paw, and his right leg is white with a dark green paw. He has a neon green neck and a eletric blue stripe on his back (like a badger's, but the stripe DOES NOT go over the neck fur. The blue stripe blazes a bit onto his forehead. He has a dark green diamond on his foreleg, and on the sides are two neon green dots. From the corner of his mouth to around his eyes is a blue thing, and a green thing goes across (see ref, its hard to explain lol) his muzzle is dark green with a teardriopish shape, and a bit dark green on his chin as well. Inside of his ears are neon green with a dark green tips. He has a dark green striped tail, too. The ends of his cheeks are blue (optional, but if you could do it, please do. Also, in the ref, at the end of the blue cheek thing there is a bit of neon green on his face, that is an error, please do not include that) I think that is it lol.
Mane: Yes, just make it that dark green please. (solid) I will probably use center or flame on him.
Paw pads: White with the neon green spots pls
Fur texture: 3 pls
Symbols: I guess the upside down black moon on his thighs?
Also: ignore the items, i'll add them myself. Also, where it is electric blue and neon green on him, could you make that glow?

I hope it's not too much for you, let me know and I can probably make some changes ^^

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
I hope it's not too much for you, let me know and I can probably make some changes ^^

I should be able to do this, it doesn't look too hard xD

Btw, when you asked me about how to change file extensions, was it because you wanted to do scrolly markings? Sacred (Ruby1234) told me you were having issues with them, and I told her I'd ask you about it to see if I could offer help xD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:23:51 pm by Mythrim »

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Btw, when you asked me about how to change file extensions, was it because you wanted to scrolly markings? Sacred (Ruby1234) told me you were having issues with them, and I told her I'd ask you about it to see if I could offer help xD
[/quote]
Yay! Oh, okay. How kind! Sure, I'd love some help! ^^
xD you be warned, though, i can be blind sometimes....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:56:18 pm by Echoz »

Offline Zezetsi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Do you mind if I request? ^.^'

http://zezetsi.deviantart.com/art/Moon-Moon-Another-OC-477758561

Picture: Link Above

Name of Preset: Moon Moon [lol Just a nickname. His real name is actually Moonchaser. lol Wanted to be creative]

Preset Folder: 12

Download: Mediafire

Publicity: Private

Permission: Of course!

P.S. He has a flame mane! And a nick in his left ear.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:08:03 pm by Zezetsi »
I Hope You Like The Stars
I Stole For You
One Hundred Million
Twinkle Lights In Neon Blue