Author Topic: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Closed For Good! .:||:.  (Read 174193 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Sorry, We're Closed! .:||:.
« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2014, 06:26:48 pm »
Picture:

Name of Preset: Amber

Preset Folder: 9

Download: Google Drive

Publicity: Private

Permission: No, you can use it as an example.

You can make the preset of her when the shop is open again.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Sorry, We're Closed! .:||:.
« Reply #401 on: December 08, 2014, 02:15:14 am »
I... am an awful person :c

Why did I do this to myself? The guilt is real! Dx

Asdf.... to those who requested, do you still want these presets or would you like to exchange them...?
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

wolfdog01

Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #402 on: December 08, 2014, 05:50:44 am »
*looks at clock* 12:43...am.
Daaaang gurl, I have been flipping through this thread for about an hour, I know this is a late respond since I can see that it has been a while, BUTT...Your presets are by far some of the best and most detailed I have seen, only a few can master the preset art, and I only know a few. And your partner was awesome as well! I mean it is amazing how much is put into each and every one, and how even if it is just a small change or a big change to a preset, you do it happily. There is no way, NO WAY, I could do what you do, I have tried just a simple chibi shop before and I soon slowly faded from it, so I understand your pain >.< yes...the guilt is too real. Even if you have taken a sudden break, or even stopped, I would just love to flip through here from time to time just to admire the works of art. Good gosh, I can do maps like no ones jello, but...presets? Just...just nope lol. I just had to spill all of this out before I went to bed :3

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #403 on: December 08, 2014, 02:40:52 pm »
*looks at clock* 12:43...am.
Daaaang gurl, I have been flipping through this thread for about an hour, I know this is a late respond since I can see that it has been a while, BUT...Your presets are by far some of the best and most detailed I have seen, only a few can master the preset art, and I only know a few. And your partner was awesome as well! I mean it is amazing how much is put into each and every one, and how even if it is just a small change or a big change to a preset, you do it happily. There is no way, NO WAY, I could do what you do, I have tried just a simple chibi shop before and I soon slowly faded from it, so I understand your pain >.< yes...the guilt is too real. Even if you have taken a sudden break, or even stopped, I would just love to flip through here from time to time just to admire the works of art. Good gosh, I can do maps like no ones jello, but...presets? Just...just nope lol. I just had to spill all of this out before I went to bed :3
Haha, yiss, I definitely remember your artwork trending there for a while (I could never manage to get a slot...). I had an art shop open around the same and it didn't last for long either. It's overwhelming how many people invade you for art xD

I always thought my presets were a bit mediocre compared to a lot that I've seen.... heck I still can't do animated presets... or effect layering (at least well). :P

But I tried to do something for the FH community that was free- but still something everybody wanted. I often considered making people pay dA points for presets, but then I always just remembered how much it would annoy people. I kinda look at the shop as a giant donation, but as time passes I become less and less active not only due to school and work, but also because of the lost interest for playing ^^;

I seriously do appreciate the compliments though luv, it means a lot to me <3
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 08, 2014, 02:54:57 pm »
Mind if I send you a request? <3

Picture:
Can it look like this? :3
Name: Sith

Preset folder: 4

Download type: Mediafire

Publicly: Private plz
Plz PM updates if you can :3

Picture: There's one in my siggy, and one in my bio - I have yet to make a ref sheet!

Name of Preset: Jake.

Preset Folder: Any.

Download: Mediafire, please.

Publicity: Private download, if that's what you mean.

Permission: Absolutely!

Extra: Can you make the bone mask appear to be a mask, and not a marking?  I saw your skull on one of the examples and was completely blown away by it's epicness!  Thanks for doing these, you're great at it.

I'd like a wolf version of this cat. Her names Jinx. Also can her tongue be blue?

Kiaz would be honered if anyone could make a preset of her!

I do hope some kind fluff takes their consideration to look at this and hand me a helping paw x3

I'm not sure if you're open for requests or not, but I'll post one anyway so if you are, I don't miss out on getting it done ^^ Hope you don't mind! c:

Picture:
BODY

EYES

Name of Preset: (What will its name be?)
Foxfire

Preset Folder: (1-12)
9, if you can?

Download: (Mediafire, Google Drive, or SkyDrive?)
Mediafire

Publicity: (Private or Public?)
Private ^^

Permission: (May I use your preset as an example to show others?)
Of course!

Extra:
For her body, I know it only shows one side of it and I tried to get a better picture but I couldn't find any that looked as wonderful as that! c:
Anyway, for her body, could you make the other side twosided? Like just switch up the marking pattern a bit? c:
If you can't that's fine ^^

And she does have a full tail, just in the picture it's not XD

And as for her eyes, I was wondering if you could make them fade from the deep amber to the yellow?
Also could you use the contracted slit for them? That'd be amazing! ^u^

If you're too busy or you have no other slots open, I understand ^^
Thanks!
[/spoiler]
I promised all of you that I would make you a preset, I just need to know do you guys still want these presets specifically? If you'd like to change your mind, speak now or forever hold your peace.
(Or if you happen to know whether these people still even play, that would be helpful also).

Be fast before I lose the motivation to redeem myself! xD

Offline amperesand

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: December 08, 2014, 04:30:21 pm »
Uh, are you still doing new preset requests? Because I have one right now, if you're still doing them. uvu

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 09, 2014, 01:49:54 am »
Uh, are you still doing new preset requests? Because I have one right now, if you're still doing them. uvu
Haha, go ahead luv. I'll just put the others off to the side til I hear from them.

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #407 on: December 09, 2014, 02:15:46 am »
Yep ^^ Still wants it *Grabby hands* :D
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline amperesand

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 09, 2014, 01:47:29 pm »
Aight, heeere I go!

Picture:

Name of Preset: Akando

Preset Folder: 3

Download: Mediafire

Publicity: Private, please. ovo

Permission: Sure!

If you want to simplify the design, feel free! Also, one of his ears has a hole in it, just in case you didn't notice, hahah.. ;u;

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 09, 2014, 10:57:06 pm »
Aight, heeere I go!

Picture:
Alright hun, I'll put you 2nd in line since Black Wolf still wants their preset. ;3
I'll start working on these right now... get some motivation going up in here! xD

Yep ^^ Still wants it *Grabby hands* :D
I'm glad I got one of you to respond, haha. You'll be the tippy-top of my list luv :3