Author Topic: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Closed For Good! .:||:.  (Read 174210 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #410 on: December 10, 2014, 12:31:26 am »
Yep ^^ Still wants it *Grabby hands* :D
Here you go, I added highlights to the hair so it wouldn't be so plain. Also in the photo, his "socks" were reversely striped... so I did that too. Didn't know whether or not is was necessary, but it just turned this into a two-sided preset instead of a twin-sided one xD

Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline bladewolf98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I live to Express..not to Impress.
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #411 on: December 10, 2014, 02:10:07 am »
So.. i hear you can make glowing markings lassie. ^^ How about making this inexperienced Feral Heart member a glowing marking? Could you make  a marking out of this?
So it appears that i have died! Fear not! IM ALIIIIVE!

Offline Whitebone

• An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2014, 02:30:44 am »
Well, I would like a preset made plz!

Animal: (Feline, Canine, etc) Fox

Preset Folder: (1-12) Any

Base Color: (What will the main color be?): Orange, like a fox

Side Colors: (What the socks, markings, ears, etc colors' will be); Really dark brown almost black but still brown

Basic Description: (Give me a detailed description, so that it helps with visualization): Like a fox, dark brown ring before tail tip, which is white; Ears are dark brown, legs halfway up are dark brown; Nose is black

Mane: (Yes or No? And which type? Describe how it looks) Yes; Eye cover, orange going to dark brown going to white

Paw Pads: (How're they colored?) Black

Fur Texture: (1, 2, or 3? If no, provide a link) If you can, a Fox[?]

Symbols: (Are there any special markings I need to add?) A pentacle on the tongue plz, in dark red possibly glowing? And one on thicker the right eye, glowing as well plz!!

Download: (Mediafire? Google Drive? You name it) Mediafire

Publicity: (Private or Public?) Private

Permission: (May I use your preset as an example to show others?) Go ahead!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:42:59 am by Whitebone »
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2014, 02:42:09 am »
Yep ^^ Still wants it *Grabby hands* :D
Here you go, I added highlights to the hair so it wouldn't be so plain. Also in the photo, his "socks" were reversely striped... so I did that too. Didn't know whether or not is was necessary, but it just turned this into a two-sided preset instead of a twin-sided one xD

*Screams* x3. Thank you!  Can't wait to get the files, unless you already sent them x3
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 10, 2014, 10:00:31 pm »
So.. i hear you can make glowing markings lassie. ^^ How about making this inexperienced Feral Heart member a glowing marking? Could you make  a marking out of this?
I can make you a marking that looks like that-- but not one that glows. I can make you a PRESET with a marking like this that glows, if that's what you'd like me to do xD

The markings you equip in-game are completely different from preset markings. The one's in-game cannot be coded to glow in the dark. You're welcome to fill out a ref sheet if you'd like me to make you a preset... or I can continue to make you the marking. Your choice. xD

Well, I would like a preset made plz!

Animal: (Feline, Canine, etc) Fox

Preset Folder: (1-12) Any

Base Color: (What will the main color be?): Orange, like a fox

Side Colors: (What the socks, markings, ears, etc colors' will be); Really dark brown almost black but still brown

Basic Description: (Give me a detailed description, so that it helps with visualization): Like a fox, dark brown ring before tail tip, which is white; Ears are dark brown, legs halfway up are dark brown; Nose is black

Mane: (Yes or No? And which type? Describe how it looks) Yes; Eye cover, orange going to dark brown going to white

Paw Pads: (How're they colored?) Black

Fur Texture: (1, 2, or 3? If no, provide a link) If you can, a Fox[?]

Symbols: (Are there any special markings I need to add?) A pentacle on the tongue plz, in dark red possibly glowing? And one on thicker the right eye, glowing as well plz!!

Download: (Mediafire? Google Drive? You name it) Mediafire

Publicity: (Private or Public?) Private

Permission: (May I use your preset as an example to show others?) Go ahead!!
All of this is completely do-able, but let me warn you about glowing markings.
While darker colors can be coded to glow, they won't actually due to their hue. Only bright colors can glow in the dark. You can keep the dark red for the pentacles if you like, but I recommend making them a more vivid red.
I made a preset a while back when I first figured out glowing, but I used a dark red VS a vivid one.

See? it looks as though I didn't do any coding to it.

BUT

I used a bright teal-ish color for this girl's preset, and I took the pics while it was nighttime in-game.
All I'm saying really, is that you should choose a more vivid red if you want glowing markings xD

*Screams* x3. Thank you!  Can't wait to get the files, unless you already sent them x3
Nope, but I'll get right on that ^^
You should find it in your inbox, luv.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:02:41 pm by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline bladewolf98

• I live to Express..not to Impress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 10, 2014, 10:10:05 pm »
=^^= My bad the name confused me... I dont mind if it's just a normal marking... but one thing, could you position it over the shoulder?
So it appears that i have died! Fear not! IM ALIIIIVE!

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 10, 2014, 10:22:39 pm »
=^^= My bad the name confused me... I dont mind if it's just a normal marking... but one thing, could you position it over the shoulder?
Haha, I can place it anywhere on your charrie's body. ^^

I'll explain later on how to disperse it to others so they can see it as well.

But yiss, I'll make you a marking hun :3

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »
Picture:

Name of Preset: Foxy

Preset Folder: 5

Other: Eyes 'glow', you may need to use transperancy so he can have his hook, invisible wings, and chipped teeth. Inside of mouth is black and tongue.
EDIT: I forgot to add the white ring on the right side of the tail ;w;
Download: Mediafire

Publicity: Private

Permission: Yes
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 08:33:40 am by raggedpelt98 »
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2014, 10:37:16 pm »
Picture:
Name of Preset: Foxy

Preset Folder: 5

Other: Eyes 'glow', you may need to use transperancy so he can have his hook, invisible wings, and chipped teeth. Inside of mouth is black and tongue.

EDIT: I forgot to add the white ring on the right side of the tail ;w;

Download: Mediafire

Publicity: Private

Permission: Yes
Five Nights At Freddy's much? xD

Accepted, I'll see if I can do the hook... I have an idea but it'll definitely be something to experiment with.

Offline Whitebone

• An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 10, 2014, 10:39:52 pm »
An, ok I see in that case, could you make it a brighter red? Like not too too bright, but enough so I glows. Thank you ^^
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp