Author Topic: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Closed For Good! .:||:.  (Read 174208 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #420 on: December 10, 2014, 10:42:02 pm »
An, ok I see in that case, could you make it a brighter red? Like not too too bright, but enough so I glows. Thank you ^^
Haha, can do luv.
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets! .:||:. Time to Redeem Myself .:||:.
« Reply #421 on: December 10, 2014, 10:43:02 pm »
Also, do you have an approximation on when to will be done? I just like I know because if I'm offline for a few days and you try to PM me and I don't answer... And yeah xD

Ps:
I don't have Skype, so I will most likely give you my email to send over the files ^^ sorry if its an inconvenience in anyway
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 10, 2014, 10:45:28 pm »
Accepted, I'll see if I can do the hook... I have an idea but it'll definitely be something to experiment with.

xD Yaaaasss FnaF!
Alright, take your time >w<
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2014, 12:34:26 am »
Also, do you have an approximation on when to will be done? I just like I know because if I'm offline for a few days and you try to PM me and I don't answer... And yeah xD

Ps:
I don't have Skype, so I will most likely give you my email to send over the files ^^ sorry if its an inconvenience in anyway
Haha, I usually upload it through a website called Mediafire and you can just download it directly from there, but I can send it over your email if you prefer that.

But since yours is 4th in line... in about a week? Maybe a week and a half?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:46:01 am by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2014, 02:07:00 am »
Alright, I started on yours and I liked the results... but I need your opinion. I used an atypical fur texture so that the preset looked more realistic.... but I dunno if realistic is what you want. Care to check this out for me?

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 11, 2014, 02:14:09 am »

Ps:
Haha, I usually upload it through a website called Mediafire and you can just download it directly from there, but I can send it over your email if you prefer that.

Ok thank you ^^ I only ask because I've had experiences where Ive asked for a preset, then wasnt able to pm the lerson back and they gave it away. And a week is such a short amout on tike :o
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 11, 2014, 02:16:28 am »

Ps:

Ok thank you ^^ I only ask because I've had experiences where Ive asked for a preset, then wasnt able to pm the lerson back and they gave it away. And a week is such a short amout on tike :o
Lol it all depends really, but that's my estimation. We'll see how it goes o.-

AlphaEclipse

Re: .:||:. Mythy's Shop .:||:. Free Presets and Markings! .:||:. OPEN .:||:.
« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2014, 02:18:05 am »
-pokes head in- o hai thar

Let me just say that your presets are absolutely amazing. It takes some dedication to make so many - I remember having my old preset shop open around the same time as yours. You've really improved since then, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more presets from you in the future, Mythrim.

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 11, 2014, 02:28:33 am »
-pokes head in- o hai thar

Let me just say that your presets are absolutely amazing. It takes some dedication to make so many - I remember having my old preset shop open around the same time as yours. You've really improved since then, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more presets from you in the future, Mythrim.
Yeah... sheesh you should see the preset vault I have. I think there's about 60ish in there or so.

But thank you Alpha, that means a lot <3

Offline amperesand

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 11, 2014, 02:42:09 am »
Alright, I started on yours and I liked the results... but I need your opinion. I used an atypical fur texture so that the preset looked more realistic.... but I dunno if realistic is what you want. Care to check this out for me?

It looks great! :D