Author Topic: What are the game requirements?  (Read 1702 times)

Offline lyssaLuv

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
What are the game requirements?
« on: September 10, 2011, 09:58:49 pm »
Like memory and stuff. I'm going to be buying a laptop soon and want to get one that can run FH smoothly. I currently play it on my dad's laptop, which has a lot of memory but it heats up real bad and I think that's bad for it so I haven't been on in a while. Anyway, I went out looking for a laptop and they told me if I wanted one for running video games I need to know more about what the requirements are for the game. So, I was hoping someone could tell me, so I can jot down what the requirements are and bring them with me next time. Thanks.

BTW, I looked everywhere and couldn't find this information. If it is already posted somewhere I think it should be made easier to find.

Please help me.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: What are the game requirements?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 09:58:32 am »
You need at least 57.5mb of memory, which i'm sure you'll have. And adobe flash player, which you can download for free once you have your laptop, miss. Hoped this helped.

Like warned multiple times, Please refrain from Necroing old threads. This thread is from 2 years ago. We appreciate you trying to help out around here but ensure they are /recent/ posts. Thanks deary~
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:00:06 am by RawSyndicate »