Author Topic: A little Problem  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Angel_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A little Problem
« on: September 29, 2013, 04:14:52 pm »
Hm.. my friend got a little problem. His username has ''~'' in it, and he cant login. Maybe it should be in ''help'' section, but I treated it as game discussion XD Anyone help him and tell what he could do to ''spawn'' this thingy? ~~~~~~ =_=

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: A little Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 04:20:35 pm »
I believe your username cannot have the symbols: !@#$%^&*() etc.

Your friend will have to make a new account without symbols in order for him to get in. Also, this does belong in the Help section.

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:22:37 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 04:21:21 pm »
Well, I know people with the ~ in their name, have a glitch on game  its like a scratched out feature. Maybe if you try it without the ~ he can log in. But wgat does it exactly say love when he tries to log in?

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Angel_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 04:22:47 pm »
Thanks for reply. It doesn't say anything, honey. It only leaves empty space like : xxx_  (_ is ~)

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 07:08:24 pm »
Yeah, it's not possible to have some of those symbols,  and sadly you are unable to change your username once it's made.  Although, you may be able to PM the staff about changing the username ..  Otherwise I'd suggest that they make a new account and ensure they are using proper symbols,  the only symbol that for sure works is "~" so you can give that a try^^.. You may have to wait till registration starts ..  Which could be quite the hassle. Any other problems?

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 05:48:43 am »
That's strange. Why did he pick that Username?

? Signature by Pokrovka ?