Author Topic: Feralheart won't open  (Read 1485 times)

Offline DawnSecret

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's your
    • View Profile
Feralheart won't open
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:36:25 pm »
Recently I've had my computer 'fixed'. As soon as I got it back, I tested to see if my programs worked. Feralheart opened and ran fine, albeit a little sluggishly. However, now, after opening the options and clicking ok, it simply comes up with a blank window for a fraction of a second before disappearing. YES, the system I'm running it on is Direct3D9. I've tried it on OpenGL too. Help?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart won't open
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 09:55:46 pm »
Have you tried opening the game as an administrator? or maybe something from your firewall is blocking something from allowing you to open up the game? check your firewall on your anti-virus software and check to see what could possibly be blocking anything.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Strong_At_Heart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:53:00 pm »
If you use AVG Anti-virus I'd uninstall it and then reinstall it as it once caused my friend to not be able to access FH properly. Check your Firewall in general if thats not it.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 03:24:01 pm »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 02:59:54 pm »
This might be the reason = You might be missing a few things. Or, Just wait a few minutes, and open it up again. If that doesn't work, try seeing these things = If you have something in the wrong folders, Edited folders that should Not be edited, or collided folders [Folders that don't cope with each other.] Try and Find them. When you do, put them In the right place, or just delete a file if you copied it. Other than that, you might be fine. And here's some tips you can do if it doesn't work. :)
[]