Author Topic: How Do I Post A File With MediaFire?  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
How Do I Post A File With MediaFire?
« on: January 04, 2014, 11:23:53 am »
So Im getting Trouble on how to post a File [Map, Preset.. etc.] Into MediaFire! So Im seriously seriously confused, and I need loads of help on this. Im comfised, and i want to know how to post my stuff on Mediafire, so you can download. I need help on this because I want to let a download link for my Map, ArceanLakes,And well, I wanted to give people my map. So please, Help me! D:
[]

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: How Do I Post A File With MediaFire?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:55:17 pm »
You have to make an account. (It's free)

When you log into your account, go to "My files", then you should see an "Upload" icon at the top, just click it and drag whatever you want to upload in there.

If you want to upload maps, you should probably clear your Local Disk - FeralHeart - exports folder temporarily. (It's easier that way) And once you've exported your map in game you need to go to the exports folder and select all the files you have in there, then right click and choose "Send to", then pick Compressed (zipped) folder. When you've done that you need to drag that folder to mediafire and upload it.

If you want to upload presets, you should clear your Feralheart - presets folder temporarily. Now export your preset in game, once you've done that a file will appear in your presets folder, now just drag it into mediafire and upload.

I hope this covered all your questions. c:

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:36:42 pm »
You have to make an account. (It's free)

When you log into your account, go to "My files", then you should see an "Upload" icon at the top, just click it and drag whatever you want to upload in there.

If you want to upload maps, you should probably clear your Local Disk - FeralHeart - exports folder temporarily. (It's easier that way) And once you've exported your map in game you need to go to the exports folder and select all the files you have in there, then right click and choose "Send to", then pick Compressed (zipped) folder. When you've done that you need to drag that folder to mediafire and upload it.

If you want to upload presets, you should clear your Feralheart - presets folder temporarily. Now export your preset in game, once you've done that a file will appear in your presets folder, now just drag it into mediafire and upload.

I hope this covered all your questions. c:
Yus. :D It did. And now i can export it for all the people to download! And then Ill upload some pictures to see my Map. :D So thanks, and this helped me a ton. :D So, Thankies Ramine!
[]

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 07:09:47 pm »
No problem, glad I could help. c:

Signature by Delay. <3