Author Topic: Midnight Moon Reserve (Bloodmoon Pack RP Group Map)  (Read 1982 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Midnight Moon Reserve (Bloodmoon Pack RP Group Map)
« on: January 05, 2018, 04:04:25 am »
I have finally finished the map for my wolf pack rp group and I just love how it came out. This time I did not half a** anything XD This map has a custom music sound track, a custom sky, and even height map with 2 color masks! I am proud of my self for this, this has by far been the most detailed map I have done on FeralHeart and it was all in the name of my small group of friends that make up my Ranked Pack Rp group. Thanks to all who have joined so far and we will be happy to get new members if anyone is interested. Anyways let's not get off topic this is about a map I made after all not a group advertisement, I have tested it and the map is a go, I do hope my group of friends that I am in an rp group with enjoys hanging out here as I tried to implement the feel of a national park into it.

This is a mountain that players can climb up to and it offers a gorgeous view of the map and the mountains with the sky behind it. I did make my own sky this time and I attempted to try and make it somewhat magical looking, kind of like your in a dream, with stars and a red Blood Moon to give a nod to my rp groups name, also because it looked cool against the violet sky.

This here is the pack grounds where our pack will play, hang out, and of course roleplay wolfy rp games :3 The pack ground has a rather large den sporting leaf beds for us to sit or sleep on, it also has a large platue rock off to the side with rocks in a step format to climb up on to it for pack meeting and everything or just to hang out on it. Over to the side through the trees is a small stream that leads to some mountains and some rocks to relax on.

There is also a more human style camp where we can pretend there are hunters at during rp or just pretend it is abandon. We can also hang out at it when not rping and just chilling out and chatting. The camp has a bonfire surrounded by seven rocks to sit on, two regular tents, and one larger tent (Mesh artist will be linked). It even is placed near a relaxing lake!

Now the actual inside of the den looks like this. it has leaf beds as I stated previously and I believe there is a total of six of that that I placed, if not it is five, one is larger then the rest to kind of act as the alpha's bed and the alpha, their mate, and the pups will all sleep on that bed while the other pack members will get their own bed that they don't need to share if they don't want to.

The map as a whole is rather large, much larger then my previous maps I have shared with you guys. The map is about 7000 in withe and I believe I made it 600 or 700 in height, so it is pretty large. The area I will admit I based loosely off of the Slough Creek map in WolfQuest, which in turns is based off of a place in Yellowstone National Park, Idaho. Overall though I did keep it as my own kind of thing. My inspiration just came from the WolfQuest map.

And that is my new map that I put a lot of work and effort in, please read the credits I will now place below to give the proper respect to the content creators. The zip does have the credits for the music but I am going to go ahead and type it here as well since when downloading the map most likely no one will save the credits or even look at them.

Mesh Downloads:

-KI-Cortanas Objects for Feral Heart-
https://www.deviantart.com/art/KI-Cortanas-Objects-for-Feral-Heart-408525640

-Sasha's Bundle O' Stuff-
https://burnsightfh.deviantart.com/art/Sasha-s-Bundle-O-Stuff-I-Nature-DOWNLOAD-539583493

-Forest meshes by wolf-NaKomis on DeviantArt-
https://www.deviantart.com/art/UPDATE-FH-Forest-meshes-485093885

Music Credits:

All Music I used for this map was made by one person, a Youtuber by the name of BrunuhVille, check their channel out if you like different types of music!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrunuhVille

Other Information:

-How to get the map-

Mainly this map is only for members of my mine and my friends rp group, if you want to join us as one of our core members I will send you the download link, just private message me any questions about the group and if you want to join or catch me in the grounds and join us there! I may make this a public map one day, but not yet.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Midnight Moon Reserve (Bloodmoon Pack RP Group Map)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:46:56 am »
This is a gorgeous looking map!
I hope your roleplay group will enjoy exploring what you've created for them.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 10:25:35 pm »
This map looks gorgeous, good job! It looks really impressive :o
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline flokyii

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 05:01:02 pm »
This map is actually quite good for RP, I visited the map and it really looks like the wolfquest map good job!XD