Author Topic: Roblox VIP Server I have Opened and am accepting members!  (Read 1553 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Roblox VIP Server I have Opened and am accepting members!
« on: January 26, 2018, 10:40:08 am »
Okay so first off let me say sorry that I have been gone for so long, I was taking a break from Feral Heart to do some other things instead, also sorry I was not sure if this would be considered a discussion or a group advertisement to a non-feralheart game so if the admins think that this would be better fitting in the other forum board please feel free to move it there. Anyways I have been playing Roblox and found a pretty awesome game called Wolves' Life 3 that someone who surprisingly is only 15 had created. On Roblox you can open your own VIP servers by paying a fee to the creator of the game which I did. So anyways I made this server and was wondering if anyone who I was friends with on here or even some other nice people from this game would like to join me once and a while to hang out in my server I am hosting. If so we would have to friend each other and I will have to put you on my VIP list at roblox which should not be too hard to do. Here is the link to the game itself and if you want to hang out in my server with me search my name, my user on Roblox is the same as on here.

My server rules

•Be respectful to everyone else in the server and no fighting.

•Listen to the moderators/Admins. I will post a list below with my current Admins I have for my server.

•No trolling, harassing, bullying, ect.

•If you would like to join in on a rp some people are doing ask first and then if they accept follow their rp rules.

•Keep conversations appropriate and do not use dirty language or excessive swearing.

Breaking some of these rules can result in you being banned from the server, so please follow them and be respectful. Thank you all and just let me know if your interested in hanging out in the server I host. Let me just be clear I did not make the game and I claim no rights to any of it, I simply host my own server that a select few may join if they wish. All credit goes to the game's creators.

Wolves' Life 3 by Shyfoox game link

Admins List:

ShadowMT13 (Me)

AirowynSeaWolf (A Friend of mine I met on here who then joined me on Roblox)

If any of you do decide to join my server I made, but are brand new to Roblox I will be happy to help you out and explain stuff to you if needed, once you get the hang of it, it is not that hard to figure out how to operate on Roblox. Thank you all and have a great night/day! Looking forward to hanging out with some of you.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:54:48 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Roblox VIP Server I have Opened and am accepting members!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:31:20 pm »
Bump, still accepting members! :3