Author Topic: An question  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
An question
« on: March 28, 2018, 08:13:35 am »
Ok, I dunno if this is the correct place for this but..

Why are random posts being deleted? I saw the *squints at staff* now has 8 pages instead of over 30 that it used to?

Can anyone answer this question, please?

Thanks!
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: An question
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 08:46:29 am »
Probably because Sura broke something again XD That is my only thought, unless they are trying to clean up the forums. I unsubbed from that discussion and I still get notified when someone comments there, I wish it would stop...

Also nice chao profile picture, nice to know some still know of Sonic, since sadly the popularity had died down a while ago.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:48:31 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 08:50:01 am »
Probably because Sura broke something again XD That is my only thought, unless they are trying to clean up the forums. I unsubbed from that discussion and I still get notified when someone comments there, I wish it would stop...

Also nice chao profile picture, nice to know some still know of Sonic, since sadly the popularity had died down a while ago.

Yep! Chao are so cyoot.

Sura might have broken something, also what did you reply with on your Kingdom of Lupoj page?

I never saw an reply so I'd like to know what the reply was? Thanks.

Cheers!

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 08:52:45 am »
Sorry did not know you commented, if you are looking to join please go to the discord server, I will answer your questions and explain what to do before you join there. Basically you will just need to agree to our rules and make a OC template, so we know what your character us all about.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 08:54:43 am »
Sorry did not know you commented, if you are looking to join please go to the discord server, I will answer your questions and explain what to do before you join there. Basically you will just need to agree to our rules and make a OC template, so we know what your character us all about.

I think I can retype it to the best of my ability, will PM you it

Cheers!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 12:02:02 pm »
Hi there! Nothing has been altered on deleted on the forums in most sections besides the boards that are currently being edited so all the pages of the threads should still be there. Here is a link to the most recent page of the "squints at staff" thread (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62847.msg875423#msg875423)

I believe you were able to answer your own questioning as to why this was happening though on your other thread so if all is good with you I can go ahead and lock this topic for ya. c;
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:15:06 pm by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 08:21:38 pm »
Hi there! Nothing has been altered on deleted on the forums in most sections besides the boards that are currently being edited so all the pages of the threads should still be there. Here is a link to the most recent page of the "squints at staff" thread (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62847.msg875423#msg875423)

I believe you were able to answer your own questioning as to why this was happening though on your other thread so if all is good with you I can go ahead and lock this topic for ya. c;

Yep! Please lock this topic, please as I now know that the boards were being edited.

Thanks!

Cheers!