Author Topic: Warriors of Dawn | 4 Tribe WC RP  (Read 727 times)

Offline XxSilverxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • nobarawolfgirl
    • View Profile
Warriors of Dawn | 4 Tribe WC RP
« on: March 26, 2018, 09:22:38 pm »

Welcome.

Warriors of Dawn is an Eskimo/Inuit themed warrior cat roleplay group set in the Canadian tundra. We are a literate, realistic character/semi-realistic roleplay group with a unique map in the making.

This group is located in the northern region of Canada where cats have congregated into tribes. They were guided there by the Aurora Spirits and given the task of revitalizing the ancient lifestyle that once existed there. Utilizing their surroundings, the felines are learning how to make fire, weapons, paints, nets, and traps. Life on the tundra is harsh and unforgiving, however, and the cats will have to fight for survival no matter what the cost.

Status
WoD is currently on an rp hiatus.
However
We are searching for people to join our staff team as well as fill our high rank auditions so that when the map is complete, we are able to reopen with a bang. All auditions can be found -> http://w-o-d.boards.net/board/34/auditions

The WIP map is 30,000, just to give you all an idea of how much space WoD will have to rp with once it's complete. There are 3 different maps for WoD; an underground tunnel map where the cats reside, and two above ground maps for winter & spring/summer.

Discord is our primary form of communication. We use it for posting screenshots of the map WIP's, roleplaying (if the members who want to are unable to get on FH), discussing changes to the website/group setup/membership, and much more. The link to our server can be found under the Downloads thread, but please do not join without first being accepted to the group.

Interested?
We are always looking for new ideas for lore, plotlines, map specific locations, character stories, and anything else a member can offer. While we don't have a set opening date, there is plenty of work being done until we are ready for that day. If you are interested in joining, these are the best ways to get in touch with me -

WoD Profile: http://w-o-d.boards.net/user/3  -  PM me

Discord Username: XxSilverxX#6468  -  PM me

FH Username: XxSilverxX (if I happen to be on my main account) OR
FH WoD Recruiter: WoDRecruiter (if I happen to be on the Rec)

If you have any questions, let me know!

Here are some sneak peek screenshots of WoD's map so far!

RR portal between summer map & underground map

RR training area

WW Shaman den

Underground Assembly (Gathering) Place. Think its too small?

Think again. That's the default character sitting in the middle.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:03:49 pm by XxSilverxX »