Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319192 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2016, 07:41:16 pm »
*loud squee-ing from Narwhal deafens all other noises it's so loud and high pitched dear god how is she so loud oh yeah she plays flute that explains it*

Can't wait to explore! Thank you to all involved in giving us a breath of fresh hope for this game!

Edit: Just realized I don't like torrented files. >.> I SHALL DEAL WITH THIS AND DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO OPEN THE TORRENT!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 07:45:02 pm by Whatever. »

Offline KyaDaKat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2016, 07:45:08 pm »
I haven't seen what Bonfire Island is like yet, but I have a few memories with my friends!  :'( :'( :) :)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2016, 07:45:50 pm »
Explodes off into space
Holy guacamole guys this is incredible!!! I'm literally freaking out right now, can't get over how amazing this is! Thank you all who put this together and made it possible! I'm so happy to see an update come to this game after so long!!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline .Misconception.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 // ISSUES??
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2016, 07:46:58 pm »
I'm so curious to see what this is about, BUT I continue to get bad tokens? My friend does as well and it refuses to let us in

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2016, 07:48:00 pm »
Guys, while we have tried to make sure this patch would have a smooth release, there will most likely be some quirks here and there - so please stay patient with us! The server might be restarted a couple of times etc!

Thanks for understanding!

Offline WarriorStuckGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • "You are who you are.. dont put ya self down"
    • ISpy-TheRogue-Leo
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • Venezuelanchic
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2016, 07:49:00 pm »
Is this update going to effect legendary items and markings as well as downloaded maps we have. Im sure most of us have worked hard to make our characters the way they look prior to this update. At the same time i am excited! just im sure a lot of us will be disappointed  if we have to add everything again. I personally am worried.
:3 Hiya, Names Michelle K.M.M and i am from Maracaibo, Venezuela.

Ironically i am also a catholic and a pansexual... Funny how things work out hmm xD

Offline PandaPawzZz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Swoopy Swimmy Swoo
    • PandaPawzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2016, 07:50:35 pm »
Wow, just wow, you guys!

You really have done such an amazing job over these 2 years of working on this project and I am absolutely impressed that you went out of your way to stay dedicated in creating this awesome update that this game really deserved. Yes, it isn't an actual update if you don't have the source code, but this is enough to draw me in.

I can definitely tell that everyone involved in this update has really worked their tails off to make it possible for this update to exist. And I am grateful for everyone's involvement with making FH even more better than it was.

Thank you. :)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2016, 07:50:59 pm »
I'm //hollering// right now honestly. I had lost interest in FH but I'm eager to explore all of these new maps!!

Offline AmarisMingan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Luck is a shimmer in the darkness.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2016, 07:52:18 pm »
OML
Actually waits for Web download to be up since Torrent doesn't work properly but omG EXCITE.
Awesome update and improvement!! After all those years though wow.
Av - AzureHowlShliach

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2016, 07:53:21 pm »
Is this update going to effect legendary items and markings as well as downloaded maps we have. Im sure most of us have worked hard to make our characters the way they look prior to this update. At the same time i am excited! just im sure a lot of us will be disappointed  if we have to add everything again. I personally am worried.

If you read the posts most of these questions were answered there ^^

The post explains that your custom maps are fine so long as you didn't go about editing the default object groups (which no one should be doing in the first place) ^^

As of right now the known mass markings packs and items may not work right with this version of the updated game until someone makes them compatible with it. This is due to the coding in the cfg files being slightly different now.

Your characters have not been deleted nor changed. They are still saved safetly on your account.