Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319217 times)

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2016, 03:03:33 am »
Wait a sec. What about us Mac Users?o-o You guys tore down the Mac torrent now so is there no Mac port planned with the update?

We might look into that, but as FeralHeart never had a native MAC version and the game itself is made for the windows platform, every update or change not only done to the game, but also that apple does to MacOS could cause problems.

The older mac version was a packed down windows FH running through Wine, and something similar must be done again. If users know how to they're more than welcome to do this until we might get one.

I know someone seemed to be able to download the game and extract it's content into the old mac game, but it might not be for everyone to do. Right now we do not have a mac version as we never really have a native mac version.

I'm a mac user. so we have to wait for a mac version? or use windows Emulator for now?

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2016, 03:04:33 am »
I guess we can wait until it happens if ever. Thanks for the update.
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Offline WolfieBatFlier

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2016, 03:05:23 am »
I'll keep in-tune to the Mac news!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:09:56 am by Squiddy »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2016, 03:08:56 am »
Wait a sec. What about us Mac Users?o-o You guys tore down the Mac torrent now so is there no Mac port planned with the update?

We might look into that, but as FeralHeart never had a native MAC version and the game itself is made for the windows platform, every update or change not only done to the game, but also that apple does to MacOS could cause problems.

The older mac version was a packed down windows FH running through Wine, and something similar must be done again. If users know how to they're more than welcome to do this until we might get one.

I know someone seemed to be able to download the game and extract it's content into the old mac game, but it might not be for everyone to do. Right now we do not have a mac version as we never really have a native mac version.

I'm a mac user. so we have to wait for a mac version? or use windows Emulator for now?

Any way to emulate a windows platform and install the .exe is the way to go right now until a better solution is worked out.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline kyrotonia

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2016, 03:10:23 am »
I can't do this. I have been here since even before this game was released, and I suppose this is the straw that broke the camel's back. I had the game just the way I liked it, and now everything I(And lots of other older users), liked has been ripped away on a whim. Now, before you jump down my throat, please understand... This is a big change, and not a good one in my personal opinion.  I'm certain I'm not alone on this opinion. The game was fine the way it was. Do whatever you want, but I can't possibly play this anymore. I'll see you all around. Good luck to all who stay, I hope you enjoy it. I just can't. I'm not waiting around for another whole year of modding and repacking all the mods I had.

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2016, 03:13:17 am »
Thanks for the update. Hope you guys can find a solution to the Mac port. Best of luck with your current and future work with the Feral Heart community.
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2016, 03:14:35 am »

Any way to emulate a windows platform and install the .exe is the way to go right now until a better solution is worked out.

alright, I'll wait then

Offline SaladBoy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:56 am »
Can someone make a tutorial on how to download? The torrent file isnt working and neither is the other one... I may be doing it wrong, and a step by step would be nice.

Offline Tentatek

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:07 am »
How could y'all remove South Pole...

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile