Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319175 times)

Offline LESSERLIZARD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2016, 03:48:05 am »
I'll admit it... A tear was shed. My dirty secret is out... I'm an emotional dork who cries when a game gets updated for the first time in years.
I'm proud of this game. :')

[Edit] Neither of the downloads will work for me. I don't have anything to open .torrent and the websetup won't work either. The websetup comes up with "7-Zip - Unsupported Method"
Anyone have a tutorial for downloading this?
[Edit2] I downloaded QBittorrent and downloaded it the update and it said it finished but now whenever I open FH I get the "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working"
I'm just gonna wait for the regular download. xD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:25:18 am by Maplestory »

Offline IXII

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2016, 04:07:31 am »
I don't know about anyone else. But this game already lost a lot of players after the hacking, and I feel this might frustrate many others to the point of punching out too. Plus--.. there are still going to be perverts. Doesn't matter how many signs anyone sticks up in the maps, or change once cool dance moves; they're out there and they will still continue their disruptive ways. Same as before. I feel like a majority of this update was mainly circled around making it kid friendlier. I just think there was nothing wrong at all with the version before. It was nice. Now the downloads to this new update won't even work, and the site is crashing here and there. Either things start falling into line ( oh, hopefully-- I can't help but be curious about the new maps ) or, I think I'm going to hang up my hat, and mosey along the way. I'm gettin' too old for all these weird new technical difficulties. ( - ^ -)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2016, 04:11:29 am »
I don't know about anyone else. But this game already lost a lot of players after the hacking, and I feel this might frustrate many others to the point of punching out too. Plus--.. there are still going to be perverts. Doesn't matter how many signs anyone sticks up in the maps, or change once cool dance moves; they're out there and they will still continue their disruptive ways. Same as before. I feel like a majority of this update was mainly circled around making it kid friendlier. I just think there was nothing wrong at all with the version before. It was nice. Now the downloads to this new update won't even work, and the site is crashing here and there. Either things start falling into line ( oh, hopefully-- I can't help but be curious about the new maps ) or, I think I'm going to hang up my hat, and mosey along the way. I'm gettin' too old for all these weird new technical difficulties. ( - ^ -)

Keep in mind that this 'update' is huge and there will be some kinks in the road a bit because of the level of 'hype' and trafficking.
If you want, you can check around the help threads to see if you're experiencing the same problem as some other floofs and maybe that'll clear up some confusion for you ^^ if you can't, then simply make a help thread and someone will be there to help. c:
Sorry that the downloads aren't working out but Raz might be making a regular download soon so just be patient.
Hopefully something works for you ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2016, 04:47:02 am »
For those of you downloading the torrent I made a little tutorial here that may help you to better understand how to set things up!
I hope this helps! Good luck guys

Offline C.r.o.s.s.e.d

• Forum Newcomer
  • 'Til it's gone my dear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2016, 04:50:04 am »
New updates cool! But, I cant figure out how to open and install torrent, when I click open it goes to a page and says Open and Save , I've clicked both open and save, but then I click open and it literally opens another one of the same download, and websetup refuses to let me login to my account. Please help :(

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2016, 05:17:19 am »
THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL -wheezing while waiting for it to download-

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline NeonBeast

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2016, 05:23:17 am »
Umm, this is mortifying...But, HOW do we install the new update? I just uninstalled it, and literally I cannot run it. My security trusts FH so its not that, is it just torrent?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2016, 05:38:53 am »
Umm, this is mortifying...But, HOW do we install the new update? I just uninstalled it, and literally I cannot run it. My security trusts FH so its not that, is it just torrent?

Try checking the link that Sura provided above and seeing that can help ya c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2016, 05:49:25 am »
If anyone is having issues downloading and installing the game, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you any way I can.
RETIRED.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2016, 06:33:12 am »
It took me awhile to get it, but it was well worth the wait. The new update is spectacular! Thanks to all the mods for doing the update for us! ^^