Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319161 times)

Offline LW115

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2016, 07:06:53 am »
This is amazing! I will admit Ive been wondering if the game was ever going to get updated. Or if anything was going to change or such.

I have one question. Will this effect any maps one has made? I have a few maps I have spent countless hours on in the course of many months. I really do not want to lose them. I have already made a backup copy to be safe. But still, does this update effect maps Ive made? Will files get deleted or such?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2016, 07:09:34 am »
This is amazing! I will admit Ive been wondering if the game was ever going to get updated. Or if anything was going to change or such.

I have one question. Will this effect any maps one has made? I have a few maps I have spent countless hours on in the course of many months. I really do not want to lose them. I have already made a backup copy to be safe. But still, does this update effect maps Ive made? Will files get deleted or such?

Smart to keep the back up copies.
When you download it, it replaces everything I believe but some had to still delete the old FH even though you don't really have to.
I say go ahead and run the torrent and you can check this thread out if you need assistance ^^
Click Me ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LW115

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2016, 07:23:07 am »

Smart to keep the back up copies.
When you download it, it replaces everything I believe but some had to still delete the old FH even though you don't really have to.
I say go ahead and run the torrent and you can check this thread out if you need assistance ^^
Click Me ~!

Well I installed it. Its starting and working fine. My map is still there along with the terrain and texture. The only thing missing is objects I downloaded. But its fine, could have been worse. Now Im eager to see the changes ingame. ^^

EDIT:
Ok, whenever I try to connect it sais "failed to connect to map server". And yes in case that character I tried to play with was stuck or such I sent all of my characters home. Still not working. :/

EDIT...Again: Ok I made a new character and noooow Im in. I dont know if my already existing characters work, but the new one I just made does.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:42:12 am by Kayla915 »

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2016, 07:33:46 am »
Wow. This is quite amazing, after 4 years especially! Huge thanks to the staff, everyone of them for making this possible for us.
Never regret something that once made you happy.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2016, 07:42:37 am »
Well I installed it. Its starting and working fine. My map is still there along with the terrain and texture. The only thing missing is objects I downloaded. But its fine, could have been worse. Now Im eager to see the changes ingame. ^^

EDIT:
Ok, whenever I try to connect it sais "failed to connect to map server". And yes in case that character I tried to play with was stuck or such I sent all of my characters home. Still not working. :/

Could also be that it's going to take a bit of time before you actually get on. Some people might still be trying to get on all at once and it could be effecting you. Also, make sure that you're still using the login tab and addition to sending the characters home, make sure you have reset their locations before actually sending them home so they'll end up in Lonely Cave.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2016, 08:06:29 am »
*Purrs*
I am rather excited to see this. ^^

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline LW115

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2016, 08:14:39 am »

EDIT:

Could also be that it's going to take a bit of time before you actually get on. Some people might still be trying to get on all at once and it could be effecting you. Also, make sure that you're still using the login tab and addition to sending the characters home, make sure you have reset their locations before actually sending them home so they'll end up in Lonely Cave.

Its working now. ^^ Everything is good. Been to all maps now, it looks totally amazing! I got no clue where to be now to rp. xD Before it was usually FP or BF. Now it can be anywhere.

The only thing that I dislike about the update is objects. A lot of objects I had in the map Ive spent the most time on, poof, gone. So not to happy that I gotta put everything back the way it was. Well, at least that has its own upside. Now I can place them better and such. But other then that the update is awesome!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:36:34 am by Kayla915 »

Offline XxAlpha2xX

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2016, 10:10:45 am »
Help Me!

I have an IMac and none of these downloads will work!

Offline HollsUchiha

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2016, 10:14:41 am »
It keeps coming up error. 7-Zip Unsupported.. Can someone help me?

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2016, 10:16:42 am »
Help Me!

I have an IMac and none of these downloads will work!

I think the MAC issues with the game is still the same for the update, I could be wrong. I think there's a link you could try that allows MAC to play windows games. I think it was playonmac.com or something like that ( I've seen the link somewhere ). You can try giving that a shot & for future ref, trying making your own help thread so it'll be easier to see that you're in need of assistance ^^