Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319215 times)

Offline trinn23wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2016, 03:26:45 pm »
How do we use playonmac. Like what are the steps to get feral heart running?

Offline parlydogs22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2016, 03:30:54 pm »
My gosh... The moonwalk is back from Impressive title! YAY!!!!!!
Planet Earth turns slowly....

Offline Lunarwolf22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Hey Hey Hey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2016, 03:34:20 pm »
sorreh for the stupid question, but will the new update include the mass markings, items and emotes or it will be something else? and btw, the game is pawesome!!! I luv all the maps^^ and I got lost many times xD, but I know where to go now.

LawnmoaitheGreat

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2016, 03:39:35 pm »
?????

No mac version?

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2016, 03:43:12 pm »
'Aye- gee.
Once I packed me bags in a hobo-stick 'n left for good, ye gimme a smack down.

I got the jitters from when I first joined back in '08.
Explorin' a whole new world.

Me's glad ye'all pulled this off.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Avian

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2016, 03:59:40 pm »
Im sorry, just getting really mad and sad because Mac users can't even play the old version anymore, and the fact that they said they don't even know if there will be a Mac version. And TBH, why is it so hard to make a Mac version? I understand Windows and Mac are different but...really? It seems as if you HAVE to have a Windows to play anything. And when you actually find a mac version, your like "Yay! I found one!" But really, Mac always gets the crappy, glitchy and laggy versions. I can't wait for the day when Mac is supported on many other platforms, especially since it runs faster than Windows does. Sorry, just posting my opinion.  :-\ :'(

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2016, 04:47:25 pm »
Well opinion is rarely facts so it's alright.

You're more than welcome to pack down a version that works if it's not meant to be any hard as I'm certain you have some free time on your hands and knowledge about it, staff is being quite busy keeping up as of right now. There's many reasons why mac has been behind on game ports in many cases but for FeralHeart the main reason is that FH was only made for windows by the game creator, and there never were a native version for mac.

And well, that mac runs faster than windows doesn't have much to do w ith the question as of why most games come to windows, nor is it really true at all as as an operating system is just a part of it, and hardware and actual software inbetween is what really will matter.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2016, 05:05:49 pm »
So it seems people are having some difficulties with the WEB DOWNLOAD, so I made this little tutorial on how use this download and what you need to do to make the game install.

For information about the uTorrent download please go here

Alright so firstly, download the file here:

!!CLICK THE WEB DOWNLOAD - NOT THE TORRENT DOWNLOAD!!

You'll get forwarded to the download page, click the link as it shows on the image:

Your computer will most likely request that you confirm this download, when it does click "save":

Choose a folder to save the file to:

After the download is complete, go to the chosen folder, (where you saved the file) and right click the file icon:

Choose "Run as administrator":

Your firewall might ask you if you want to block aria2c.exe, which you do not want to block, so allow access.
Then you will most likely have this pop up:

Now don't worry, this is simply you seeding the download - this is not something that will harm your computer in any way! And you can shut it down after you've installed the game if you want to, or keep seeding for awhile to make the download quicker for your fellow players.

It might take awhile, but you should get a blinking icon down on your task bar;

- where your computer will ask if you want to run FHsetup1.15.exe ; click "Run"

And taadaa, the new FHsetup1.15.exe will start the installation of the game.
Then:

Once you have successfully installed FH into your computer make sure that you log into the website and on the top right corner (in the big gold log in box) select the "user panel" option.

Because your old character are still stuck in limbo on the old FH maps you'll need to use the character reset option to reset their new home and send them there. If you do not do this you will simply get a "failed to connect to map server" message every time you try to access an old character.

Once this is done press the "Play Game" option on the site and log in. Leave the window open while you play.

Then simply open up your Feral Heart game and have fun.

#FF8C00I hope this will help! <3[/color]

Offline bxdrxbbit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Rabbit or HABIT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2016, 05:21:03 pm »
The game works great, except every few minutes it crashes. That's fine, as long as I can get back into the game.. I know that the crashing of the client may not be able to be fixed and it could just be my computer, and I'm sorry for asking, but could you possibly look into it? I probably should have posted this on the help board, but I figured someone would see it better here.
Watch the rabbits, they may be plotting your destruction.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »
The game works great, except every few minutes it crashes. That's fine, as long as I can get back into the game.. I know that the crashing of the client may not be able to be fixed and it could just be my computer, and I'm sorry for asking, but could you possibly look into it? I probably should have posted this on the help board, but I figured someone would see it better here.

The crashing could be a result of so many users getting on all at once, your internet being so fast and strong and some other little factors that can go into play ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7