Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319184 times)

Offline PaolaMysticWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2016, 09:38:54 pm »
I was watching some FeralHeart videos and this new version is wonderful! But i got some problems :/, i need to go in the "Play Game" to play it again? Because every time i click on "Login" the server don't work.
(Sorry my bad english, i'm from another country, i hope you understand :/)
For happy days: Smiles; For sad days: Tears; For me: NUTELLA.

Offline midnightwolve

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2016, 09:40:24 pm »
I appreciate the staff trying to fix the game and make it more fun but I think that the maps should have stayed.. I don't have many issues with logging on but the the new look is pushing me away from the game. I began playing Feralheart because it's appearance and what it was like was different from all the other games like Impressive Title and the new look has pulled it right into the same place as IT. The game was original looking and now it seems exactly like the other games. No offense, but I think the new look makes it more boring and confusing for multiple roleplays who are trying to start up because mapped roleplays aren't really a thing right now so everyone is roleplaying in one place. Feralheart is still one of the best games of its kind, but I fear that it will go right back to IT and it will lose its popularity and members. I apologize if I seem rude, but the new look and errors are pushing people away rather than bringing them back.Again, apologies if I sound condescending or rude - that is not my intent.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »
Uggggggggggggggggggggggggh. I REALLY don't LIKE this new update. Fincho tunnel, florite plains, bonfire, dream temple (pretty much everything) is different. One of my fav FH characters doesn't look the same. Remember to keep your old version of the game when downloading as well. UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FAV CHARACTERS TO LOOK UGLY.

Also, where can I download the old (better)  FH version?

No need to be rude floof o;
Make sure you have the updated versions of both Markings & Items. Also, someone might make a custom map with all the FH maps although there was reason for their removals.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2016, 09:42:32 pm »
I was watching some FeralHeart videos and this new version is wonderful! But i got some problems :/, i need to go in the "Play Game" to play it again? Because every time i click on "Login" the server don't work.
(Sorry my bad english, i'm from another country, i hope you understand :/)

Yes you need to login into the login tab like before. It's for safety measures.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2016, 09:47:37 pm »
This looks amazing! I'm really excited about this!

It's a bummer I can't get past the login still, I really want to see the update for myself!
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2016, 10:32:30 pm »
Alright, I just NEED to put this out! I need those old maps! Can't someone add them back? Why can't we have the new maps AND the old ones? Even if many people didn't like them, many others did. Bonfire Island was a Lion King rp hub and easy-access for small rps and other stuff. Fluorite Plains was THE rp hub of the game and it was huge and vast and great for exploration. Ficho Tunnel was simple but fun and great for creepy-type rps and Ginga rps. Cape Of Distant Worlds was a simple but sweet and easy-to-use custom map gateway. Temple Of Dreams was a fun little mini climbing area with varied rps. South Pole was great for arctic rps. Atlantis was a fun underwater world. Ascension Island was a challenge with a fun reward. Sky's Rim was that fun reward. Last Cave was a quiet place to get away from stuff and wander around. The old Lonely Cave brought everything together in a few simple steps. So if anyone able to do this is reading, PLEASE at least CONSIDER adding the old maps back! It'd mean a lot to me and many others! You don't have to remove your new maps, just rename a couple and let everything coexist. I like everything else about the update, and this is my only problem that I know I'll never get over. So please, please, please add the old maps back. I'll do anything.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:04:10 pm by KopaVitani417 »

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2016, 10:45:50 pm »
Alright, I just NEED to put this out! I need those old maps! Can't someone add them back? Why can't we have the new maps AND the old ones? Even if many people didn't like them, many others did. Bonfire Island was a Lion King rp hub and easy-access for small rps and other stuff. Fluorite Plains was THE rp hub of the game and it was huge and vast and great for exploration. Ficho Tunnel was simple but fun and great for creepy-type rps and Ginga rps. Cape Of Distant Worlds was a simple but sweet and easy-to-use custom map gateway. Temple Of Dreams was a fun little mini climbing area with varied rps. South Pole was great for arctic rps. Atlantis was a fun underwater world. Ascension Island was a challenge with a fun reward. Sky's Rim was that fun reward. The old Lonely Cave brought everything together in a few simple steps. So if anyone able to do this is reading, PLEASE at least CONSIDER adding the old maps back! It'd mean a lot to me and many others! You don't have to remove your new maps, just rename a couple and let everything coexist. I like everything else about the update, and this is my only problem that I know I'll never get over. So please, please, please add the old maps back. I'll do anything.

Doing something like that could take aa lot of time and not to mention effort. Maybe someone with consider the idea(?)
From what I've seen floating around, the maps gave some users issues and it was laggy and huge and not to mention plain. No one knew who made the maps or where they came from but with these we know for a fact.
Not being rude or anything but do be a little patient as the update was not too long ago released and it takes some time to clear everything up alone.
Maybe once everything settles just a little bit, someone might have the time to make them once more if not SOME and hopefully it won't cause so many issues. ~ c:

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2016, 10:52:43 pm »
About the lag thing, they never lagged for me. However, The Grounds is laggy for me. X) Also I can be patient, yes, but I do really want to see it actually happen. FH isn't FH without those classic 2011-2012 maps. c:

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2016, 11:01:27 pm »
About the lag thing, they never lagged for me. However, The Grounds is laggy for me. X) Also I can be patient, yes, but I do really want to see it actually happen. FH isn't FH without those classic 2011-2012 maps. c:

May not have lagged for you but they lagged something fierce for me, it all depends on the connection and computer sometimes c;
But yes, it can be a bit tedious but I'm sure something might get worked out ^^

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2016, 11:03:18 pm »
Alright. I guess all anyone can do for now is sit and wait. ^^