Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319165 times)

Offline PriyaFeralHeart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • PriyaFeralHeart2688
    • Priya FeralHeart
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2016, 11:04:33 pm »
OH MY OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! LOVE YOU NYXX YOU'RE DE BEST AT THIS GAME!!!!!
Priya~

Offline SnickerSnoo

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2016, 11:11:33 pm »
Will there be downloads available to Mac users? If not, does anyone know of a way to use the current downloads on a Mac? I'm extremely excited to use the new update, but it's a bit upsetting that I'm going to have to wait.
Can't wait to try it out! <3
~When Life Gives You Lemons,
         Make Grape-Juice And Leave The World Wondering
                              How You Did It~

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »
Will there be downloads available to Mac users? If not, does anyone know of a way to use the current downloads on a Mac? I'm extremely excited to use the new update, but it's a bit upsetting that I'm going to have to wait.
Can't wait to try it out! <3

Maybe this can help c:
Read Me ~!
Hope this helps ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline iMarexoxo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Honk Honk
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2016, 01:13:48 am »
Anyone know where the place to roleplay is at? I'm having a hard time finding it. Thanks in advance!

I can't hear you!
Profile picture made by Purpl8ze on DeviantArt

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2016, 01:22:05 am »
Anyone know where the place to roleplay is at? I'm having a hard time finding it. Thanks in advance!

You can roleplay anywhere! =D
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2016, 03:22:11 am »
So I've been pondering how to respond to this for a bit, and I guess I'll just get it out since I need to lift this weight from my chest.

When I heard yesterday that there was an update to FH, I was excited. New maps, some upgrades maybe? Yes! I quickly rushed to see the list of updates, and as I read on, the more disappointed I got. Removal of all the maps, addition of these new ones. Maybe it's because I'm an old timer that I was just upset because I was sentimental. After reading the updates I thought "Oh, don't jump to conclusions. Give it a try." So I did. I couldn't get passed the character selection screen, but that was as expected since it was new and there were (and probably still are) some kinks to work out. No fret.

So I asked my friend to get me some screenshots so I could preview. She sent them to me, and it was not what I expected at all.

I found that what made FH so original, so adored by its long-time members and even the new ones, was gone. It was transformed into what could be set up as another Impressive World server. From my own experiences with Impressive World servers, none of them have any originality that causes any one in particular to stick out in my mind. They all just blend together, and I fear that it will happen with the new update.

From the generic designs of the maps (I was sent screenshots of two different maps, both looked exactly the same), to the Impressive Title items and Moonwalk animation, even right down to the portals being globes just like in Impressive Title/World servers, all I could see was a game that was "devolving" back into a game that was shut down a long time ago.

I don't mean to disrespect the staff, I don't doubt that it is incredibly hard and stressful to push out an update that is intended to better a game that was already adored so much. Especially without a source code. I don't doubt that the staff went to great lengths in order to make it possible for the community to enjoy an update. Good on the staff for taking a bold step in a direction that will probably be slightly controversial in the developed community this game has brought together. This is only my opinion, my two cents. And to the staff, I hope you guys can develop a great community around this new version of FH, and good luck to you.

With respect.

Gotta agree with you, bro. Took away all of the maps that have been around for years and replaced them with maps that, while they look really good as far as detail goes, have little personality and all look the same.

Offline alisthefox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Feathersome Floof :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2016, 03:27:40 am »
Agh! I'm so excited to play! Of course it comes with complications, though. *sigh* I just really want to thank you guys for an awesome, strong community and willing players and staff, first before laying down my simple complication. I'll post my problem in the help section. :3
Thanks again, everyone! Oh, and one quick question, all of the custom downloaded maps won't be new version right, so am I allowed to put them back in, or will that mess things up? And if so, where can I find the new portals? I really appreciate all of the hard work ev'ryones put in for FeralHeart, for players and people like me. :3

Offline sassyraptorblue

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2016, 03:35:47 am »

Seems like The Grounds is the place to be

Offline ReadyForFreddy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i need to rp like now
    • asviel
    • asviel
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2016, 05:40:53 am »
Oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE this update! I have to give all my thanks for putting all the time and effort into it!

Offline XxForgottenxX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2016, 08:33:59 am »
Guys, I can't seem to download and install the "Web Setup" for this. Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you.  :)