Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319177 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2016, 05:20:32 pm »
We understand that a lot of people are not used to this great change, but you'll get used to it and settle in with time. c:

Floof-o-meter
RETIRED.

Offline .Outlaw.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2016, 08:46:13 pm »
Yay! Im excited but... Its wont work on my mac OS X :( If someone can maybe reply or something to tell me how to do it that would be great! I cant install I tried both ways but when I try to do it, It just shows words and codes that are somewhat like this:   Sajudsmdfnidbfjf2Hh43 (667hkdfbndei). And I dont know what to do. So pleeease help someone. I can still login and create characters and go to one place but thats IT. So I just really want help because FH is my fave game. Thanks!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2016, 08:48:17 pm »
Yay! Im excited but... Its wont work on my mac OS X :( If someone can maybe reply or something to tell me how to do it that would be great! I cant install I tried both ways but when I try to do it, It just shows words and codes that are somewhat like this:   Sajudsmdfnidbfjf2Hh43 (667hkdfbndei). And I dont know what to do. So pleeease help someone. I can still login and create characters and go to one place but thats IT. So I just really want help because FH is my fave game. Thanks!

Have you gave this link a try?

Mac/Linux Setup

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2016, 09:44:11 pm »
so does this mean all previous mods, game addons, markings, mesh's, maps, and any other game modifications are no longer compatible with this update?

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2016, 09:45:35 pm »
so does this mean all previous mods, game addons, markings, mesh's, maps, and any other game modifications are no longer compatible with this update?

Yes it does. However, the Legendary Markings and Items have been updated to run with the new update. ^^

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »
hmm thats a bit upsetting however all things need to be changed eventually. so basically, nothing member made from previous updates will work at all any longer, particles and everything entirely? .-.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:55 pm »
hmm thats a bit upsetting however all things need to be changed eventually. so basically, nothing member made from previous updates will work at all any longer, particles and everything entirely? .-.

Sadly no. However, I'm pretty sure a lot of fluffs are working on updating things.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2016, 09:51:01 pm »

Stuff like maps, meshes, and particles WILL work with the new update. However some modifications, items, and markings must be updated to the new version. c:

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2016, 09:53:08 pm »
WHEW  i thought id have to delete my entire stash of things ive collected from people and made myself over the years D;

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2016, 10:01:00 pm »
OML I had no idea that they worked with the update. I just kept hearing all kinds of different things. So so very sorry for telling you wrong. D: