Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319220 times)

Offline Nerakie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hope is stronger than fear~
    • View Profile
    • DevinatArt
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2016, 10:02:55 am »
I downloaded this update but it doesn't let me login. It just says that "Failed to connect to front server" Can someone help me? I reset all my characters homes and everything, but it doesn't help. :/

"You only live once"
So wrong...
Truth is...
You live every day, but you only die once!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2016, 10:07:34 am »
I downloaded this update but it doesn't let me login. It just says that "Failed to connect to front server" Can someone help me? I reset all my characters homes and everything, but it doesn't help. :/

Make sure you are still logging into the "Play Game" tab. ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2016, 10:08:12 am »

Try restarting your router or logging into another browser and make sure you SENT the character's homes as well..

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2016, 04:14:49 pm »
Having joined the FeralHeart community 5 years ago, I was honestly a little frustrated to discover that the maps that I'd grown to love had been tampered with. However, upon venturing across the new landscape, I found myself more immersed in the game than I ever have been. The visuals are absolutely stunning and I find myself taken back to my first discovery of FH 5 years ago.

My only critique would be the soundtrack, however the visuals totally make up for it.

Kudos to you, Red and the team who helped put this together, you've excelled yourself.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »
We're happy that you're willing to give these changes a proper chance as many of them were well needed, and we also appreciate that you recognize the work that has gone in to the project and those involved.

We will be looking into more music if possible, and sound mods is still a thing that hopefully most users can take advantage of. Now we know where the music comes from and their sources which is not something we could say with the old ones, so music change has been done for organization and staying out of trouble which should be understandable.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Virtuex

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Uh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2016, 07:29:15 pm »
This has probably been answered before but what's the difference between normal FH and FH Light? Thanks

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2016, 07:38:22 pm »
This has probably been answered before but what's the difference between normal FH and FH Light? Thanks

Simply put I believe...

The light is for users whom computer's can't handle all the very detailed, really textured 'looks' effects. While the full is basically the whole package so to speak.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2016, 08:10:54 pm »

Simply put I believe...

The light is for users whom computer's can't handle all the very detailed, really textured 'looks' effects. While the full is basically the whole package so to speak.
To add on to what Hakumi said, the Light version has less meshes and leaves the game a bit more lag-free. You may not see everything that users using the Full version can see, but the most of the main or meshes we figured people would be using should still be there, and your game will run in the same way. The Full version is much more detailed and image-packed, but if your computer doesn't run decently with the Full one, the Light download is an option.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline VixPix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2016, 09:57:12 pm »
I think the new update is amazing, but when I went to see my characters, they had white on them, because they still had the preset markings I downloaded, and when I looked in the folder, my downloaded markings were still in there. I'm confused, I thought that the update would clean out all the old stuff, but they are still there, help!  :-[

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #449 on: June 16, 2016, 10:02:21 pm »
I think the new update is amazing, but when I went to see my characters, they had white on them, because they still had the preset markings I downloaded, and when I looked in the folder, my downloaded markings were still in there. I'm confused, I thought that the update would clean out all the old stuff, but they are still there, help!  :-[

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can download the updated Legendary Markings pack and just replace all of the current markings and it should work. ^^'