Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319165 times)

Offline KrystalKitten

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
I'm so glad the game updated!!!

laser cats in outer space...

Offline GorillazNerd

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • http://randomworldofocs.devianta
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2016, 03:39:20 pm »
Ahhhh! Everything looks amazing from all the videos and photos I'm seeing however, I'm having issues downloading the update! I did watch a video and did everything it said was needed to be done and it didn't work! Does the file need to be placed somewhere special ?

Offline MossTheOwl

• Forum Newcomer
  • It's just me, I guess..
    • MossTheOwl
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2016, 04:32:50 pm »
Please, do something with that log in update.. When I just turn on YouTube it lost connection:'(
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:35:02 pm by (Edge) »
It's over, isn't it?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2016, 04:38:52 pm »
Ahhhh! Everything looks amazing from all the videos and photos I'm seeing however, I'm having issues downloading the update! I did watch a video and did everything it said was needed to be done and it didn't work! Does the file need to be placed somewhere special ?

Depending on the download, try giving these a looksee.

Shallow's Tutorial & Sura's Tutorial

Please, do something with that log in update.. When I just turn on YouTube it lost connection:'(

Make sure you're not minimizing the tab what so over and use a different browser to do other things just in case.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline rachel1906

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 17, 2016, 06:49:43 pm »
Thank you so much! I hope I can play on my Mac again now, i really miss my friends but I don't wanna do the Time Machine thing. I'll ask my dad for the update tonight!
     This swaggy update has came with a load of wonderful stuff, but i'm gonna miss Isle Of Dreams. It was an unpopular, relaxing place. That would be my only regret upgrading. I also hope i'll still have all my animals. I have one animal that I'll never delete: My Starter.
     The think I like about Feral-Heart, is thats its about Animals. I've always been fascinated by them. The game makes these animals mystic, (The music, fashion, style, wings, markings, items, signs, etc.) which really goes in well with the music. I even heard an indian "fluting" this once.
     THANK YOU so much. I don't see anything I won't like in this update other then removing Isle Of Dreams, I also liked that you removed the confusing-ness.
     (Side Note) Ty for removing But-swing because it was terrible. I liked Lonely Cave, though, to. It was 1: Relaxing. 2: Good hangout cause no-one really know bout it. 3: Large. 4: Whenever i was mad, I would go there and it would help me chill. Stopping the but-movin on Headbang was also a good one. Swaggy update, one again.  8) 8) 8)

-Stay Swaggy!  8) (Sorry for my user being my actual name, my dad made my account and didn't know it was multi-player :P)

Offline bomarbones

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 17, 2016, 08:38:33 pm »
Is it just me or does it seem Hakumi is on, like 24/7? xD

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #456 on: June 17, 2016, 08:39:43 pm »
Is it just me or does it seem Hakumi is on, like 24/7? xD

Nah, Hakumi isn't on that much. They just catch things quick. xD

Offline kromn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 17, 2016, 08:44:16 pm »
yeah, so I guess no one asked for an opinion to the rest of people who liked the original animations, or the game creator (I dont know actualy, I just guess no one did by due the manner the explanation is given) but well I think when I played I rarely saw poeple using that animation inapropiately, but most of poeple enjoyed using those animations. I think ironicaly is quite clear those animations were done as it, on purpose. I think the game wasnt intended for kids, since there are free chat and such. so I think the option to block people was implemented for a reason, but is easier to change an animation an make it imposible for everyone to use it, than encourage poeple to block users who dont know how to behave properly. I guess this will only make poeple to upload their own versions of animations and that will be, just  each one playing its own version of the game

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 17, 2016, 09:06:11 pm »
yeah, so I guess no one asked for an opinion to the rest of people who liked the original animations, or the game creator (I dont know actualy, I just guess no one did by due the manner the explanation is given) but well I think when I played I rarely saw poeple using that animation inapropiately, but most of poeple enjoyed using those animations. I think ironicaly is quite clear those animations were done as it, on purpose. I think the game wasnt intended for kids, since there are free chat and such. so I think the option to block people was implemented for a reason, but is easier to change an animation an make it imposible for everyone to use it, than encourage poeple to block users who dont know how to behave properly. I guess this will only make poeple to upload their own versions of animations and that will be, just  each one playing its own version of the game

I believe the decision was based upon what the staff thought what was right when it came to the animation. Users have abused such an animation and used it inappropriately ( correct me if I'm wrong ) which was breaking the rules. Not everyone enjoyed being danced on and sometimes blocking a user alone might not be enough because the problem could escalate.
This is a 'kid friendly' game but doesn't mean it's directed towards just kids alone and the rules and guidelines were made for those that join. Sadly people don't take the time to read them and trouble rises.
Some users actually enjoy the new animations because now there won't be as much trouble and if everyone is playing a different version of the game, then not everyone will see the same thing but hopefully it won't be so bad floof.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2016, 04:48:04 pm »
Small probl'm (okay, big probl'm): I can't use Torr'nt. Hovever, Veb Setup takes me to a tab dat says "Logout" and on de page is de old site's layout. It says I am in de private area of de site. Is dare something I can do?
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.