Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319232 times)

wolfdog01

Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #500 on: June 26, 2016, 07:13:06 am »
Whaaaaaa?! Glad I checked the forums at 3:00 at night lol
Gonna have to investigate this more tomorrow! Ya'll are the best for doing this! And I'm kinda curious about how long it must have taken ya'll to get this done. And I can see on my phone the layout has changed for the forum, I'll have to checm tomorow if the forum has changed as well...sorry if any of these questions have been answered by the way. Super late and my brain doesn't have the energy to read lol
But I am so stoked about this! I just hope the items I have on my chars now will stay, if not I have plenty of drawings to refresh me lol love you guys! I knew there was a reason I never uninstalled the game or anything! FH is the best! No matter what people say :3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #501 on: June 26, 2016, 03:16:55 pm »
Whaaaaaa?! Glad I checked the forums at 3:00 at night lol
Gonna have to investigate this more tomorrow! Ya'll are the best for doing this! And I'm kinda curious about how long it must have taken ya'll to get this done. And I can see on my phone the layout has changed for the forum, I'll have to checm tomorow if the forum has changed as well...sorry if any of these questions have been answered by the way. Super late and my brain doesn't have the energy to read lol
But I am so stoked about this! I just hope the items I have on my chars now will stay, if not I have plenty of drawings to refresh me lol love you guys! I knew there was a reason I never uninstalled the game or anything! FH is the best! No matter what people say :3
Thank you for your kind words! It took about two years for us to finalize the maps and make sure that everything looked alright for you guys. Unfortunately, the makers of the item packs will have to update their items and markings to fit the new patch, and I'm not quite sure if this has been confirmed to be done, so handle it with care. If you download a version that hasn't been updated, it will break the game's coding.

Hope to see you around the maps sometime soon.  c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Tigressfur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 26, 2016, 04:08:26 pm »
So please notice my message! I can't get the update, I deleted Feralheart but I can't redownload it! I can not and I'm not allowed to download any other app like Torrent to help the download so please! Help me...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 26, 2016, 04:36:01 pm »
So please notice my message! I can't get the update, I deleted Feralheart but I can't redownload it! I can not and I'm not allowed to download any other app like Torrent to help the download so please! Help me...

Here you go floof ^^

Web Setup Download

And if you need assistance with how it works. Check here ~!

Shally's Tutorial

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

wolfdog01

« Reply #504 on: June 26, 2016, 04:54:08 pm »
XD I still get the famous ol "Failed to connect to map server" every time I click start lol Good times. But jeez guys, just looking at the map on the login screen and loading screens...THEY ARE AMAZING. LIKE HOLY COW. Ya'll worked really hard on this I can tell! o.o and I can see the markings changed a bit, loving that, helps my chars look a bit more real X3 And I think I hear new music!? :D The title screen music flooded me with memories though, hurt a little honestly XP and even though most my chars lost half their items, I am positive someone will edit their pack for this wonderful game, and I will gladly wait inside these beautiful maps! Well done guys! Can't wait to be able to land on these maps and explore if I could ever connect to the map server amirite? lol jk
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:00:31 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 26, 2016, 05:11:46 pm »
XD I still get the famous ol "Failed to connect to map server" every time I click start lol Good times. But jeez guys, just looking at the map on the login screen and loading screens...THEY ARE AMAZING. LIKE HOLY COW. Ya'll worked really hard on this I can tell! o.o and I can see the markings changed a bit, loving that, helps my chars look a bit more real X3 And I think I hear new music!? :D The title screen music flooded me with memories though, hurt a little honestly XP and even though most my chars lost half their items, I am positive someone will edit their pack for this wonderful game, and I will gladly wait inside these beautiful maps! Well done guys! Can't wait to be able to land on these maps and explore if I could ever connect to the map server amirite? lol jk

If you're still interested, both the items and markings pack has been updated. But assume you're focused on the items so here's the link c:

Legendary Items & Just in case you want the markings.

Legendary Markings

Awesome to see that you're enjoying yourself too ~!

wolfdog01

« Reply #506 on: June 26, 2016, 05:20:22 pm »

If you're still interested, both the items and markings pack has been updated. But assume you're focused on the items so here's the link c:

Legendary Items & Just in case you want the markings.

Legendary Markings

Awesome to see that you're enjoying yourself too ~!

HOOMAHGOSH. I FEEL LIKE I SAW THAT BEFORE BUT WAS TOO LAZY TO READ. sorry bout that if that is the case! Been so hyped about it I didn't read a lot of other posts XD thank you broski! Though I do like the markings, I LOVE the items more lol
Like not even kidding, you guys are the greatest for this! Made me fall in love with the game all over again! Is there any way us members could repay ya'll for doing this? I would love to! :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:21:54 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 26, 2016, 05:24:55 pm »

HOOMAHGOSH. I FEEL LIKE I SAW THAT BEFORE BUT WAS TOO LAZY TO READ. sorry bout that if that is the case! Been so hyped about it I didn't read a lot of other posts XD thank you broski! Though I do like the markings, I LOVE the items more lol
Like not even kidding, you guys are the greatest for this! Made me fall in love with the game all over again! Is there any way us members could repay ya'll for doing this? I would love to! :D

It's okej, we have those lazy moments and you're welcome ~!
As for repayment, love and support for the update is a good start for the hardworking staff and you probably got enough already ^^
I'm sure they'll appreciate this ~!

Offline Vinecat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 26, 2016, 07:07:02 pm »
How do I install the patch on a mac? What folder do I put the FHWebSetup.exe on?

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 26, 2016, 07:09:47 pm »
How do I install the patch on a mac? What folder do I put the FHWebSetup.exe on?

Give This Link A Go ^^

Mac/Linux Setup

Hope this helps ~!