Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319194 times)

Offline .effervescence.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • None
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #530 on: July 04, 2016, 06:21:58 am »
i love the new update! Its amazing! the only problem i have encountered is that i cant reall download anything unless it is compatible wit the update... Other than that i mostly enjoy this Update because it solved some problems in the game about the buttswinging over other characters and the hip motion with the head bang. I enjoy all the maps and stuff. But i can rarely go to the grounds because my feral heart stops working. Maybe because of the lag? Idk but other than that its amazing!

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 04, 2016, 06:33:46 am »
Should add a better run cycle
I know the run cycle is a bit unrealistic, but personally i love to stick with the original animations.

Although, if you dont like it, AquaChobocos animations are awesome, i used them for quite awhile. And my fellow floof Ghostly mentioned a bunch of other animations you can try.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline PearlAcer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ``the train isn't due til Friday,``
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2016, 04:29:16 pm »
I like the look of the update but the torrent wont work for me. Is there another way to download the update/patch? Because if there isn't another way I wont be able to play the game again.

Also we had a problem with the buttswing-People were pretending to mate with others and I thought it looked wrong; until this update had arrived. Now since you replaced it, people can't do that anymore, gg.

Thanks,
PearlAcer
CEO of Starry's Pizzeria...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2016, 05:03:03 pm »
I like the look of the update but the torrent wont work for me. Is there another way to download the update/patch? Because if there isn't another way I wont be able to play the game again.

Try this link:

www.tinyurl.com/fhsetup1-15

Offline PearlAcer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ``the train isn't due til Friday,``
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 08, 2016, 03:38:13 am »
I found a working link ^^
CEO of Starry's Pizzeria...

Offline KingJammerszzzz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 08, 2016, 03:22:12 pm »
Eh... I don't really like this update. Yes, I understand that you and the staff have worked hard on this game, but when you've played FH for 5 years, it's extremely uncomfortable. People talk to me less now than ever, nobody downloads maps that members of the community have made a lot of effort on and I really dislike the new cub marks (my TLK OC just looks eww now) I feel as if this update has welcomed more immature and rude people to the game, my friend and I barely play it due to children making the servers lag with Undertale everywhere and shoving their opinions down everybody's throats. I also know about the buttswing thing, but every other I.T server has that action, and I feel as if all you had to do was raise the back or do something to make it look less like sex (even though I feel that it didn't look like it in the first place. I'm sorry if I was rude, but this is my one in a million opinion XP Keep up the good work in keeping our game as clean and possible, and we might just break free of the login website ;D
I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it, asking if I have been going the distance
Singing with a passion that I cannot deny
My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying but to the rest of the world, ever smiling
Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 08, 2016, 03:26:53 pm »
Eh... I don't really like this update. Yes, I understand that you and the staff have worked hard on this game, but when you've played FH for 5 years, it's extremely uncomfortable. People talk to me less now than ever, nobody downloads maps that members of the community have made a lot of effort on and I really dislike the new cub marks (my TLK OC just looks eww now) I feel as if this update has welcomed more immature and rude people to the game, my friend and I barely play it due to children making the servers lag with Undertale everywhere and shoving their opinions down everybody's throats. I also know about the buttswing thing, but every other I.T server has that action, and I feel as if all you had to do was raise the back or do something to make it look less like sex (even though I feel that it didn't look like it in the first place. I'm sorry if I was rude, but this is my one in a million opinion XP Keep up the good work in keeping our game as clean and possible, and we might just break free of the login website ;D

It's ok I respect your opinion. I know the new update can take some time to get use to.

Offline RobinsArrow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 08, 2016, 04:32:19 pm »
To be honest, I really don't like this update. It's not about the maps or the way everything is new, of course, changes are good, but not all changes. I really MISS the old maps. Bonfire Island, the Ficho Tunnels and Ascension Island! I've been playing the game for a really long time now (I had another account before this one) and I love the old maps with every detail. It was always so great for me to come on here and meet new people from all over the world! But now, everything has changed. I have the feeling to meet less people than before and I'm really sad. Of course, new maps are great! And you really did a good job with designing them! But ... Bonfire Island ... I miss it so much.
Why couldn't you stay with the old maps and just add the new ones? I really love the new Lonely Cave with the rule shields and the portals - really, the earth portal is amazing! - but why did you have to remove the old maps? It hurts to see the new "Bonfire Islands". It's just not Bonfire, it's a completly other map! And the Ficho Tunnels ... Everything looks so huge and confusing. I'm really sad about it. It's just my opinion and I just wanted to say that.

♥ Bonfire Island - Ficho Tunnels - Flourite Plains - South Pole - Atlantis - Last Cave -  Ascension Island - Sky's Rim - Cape Of Distant Worlds - Temple Of Dreams ♥
You will always stay in my heart

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 08, 2016, 09:01:49 pm »
Eh... I don't really like this update. Yes, I understand that you and the staff have worked hard on this game, but when you've played FH for 5 years, it's extremely uncomfortable. People talk to me less now than ever, nobody downloads maps that members of the community have made a lot of effort on and I really dislike the new cub marks (my TLK OC just looks eww now) I feel as if this update has welcomed more immature and rude people to the game, my friend and I barely play it due to children making the servers lag with Undertale everywhere and shoving their opinions down everybody's throats.
Do what i did and swap some of the old markings for the new ones, play mix & match until you get the best of both worlds.  i have not encountered the opinions thing yet but that might be the time i get online they are sleeping?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Fearo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2016, 09:58:41 am »
I'm really pleased with this new update. Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work. All of the dedication and effort, I admire it. I just recently came back to FH from a long while break due to personal life complications and just tonight had the thought "Hm, I miss FH. Let's check up on it." And to my surprise I'm met with a glossy new update to suck me back into the game just as it did when I first joined. So thank you, again, for that as well!!

Happily welcoming the new age of FH

not every feeling is a universal fact