Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319173 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #550 on: July 16, 2016, 03:30:59 pm »
what the is this real ;;

I think it's time to get interested in the game again ;-;

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 17, 2016, 04:10:42 am »
I'm kinda sad that they removed Sky's Rim. That was always my favorite place EVER. It's really too bad, they removed alot. :'(

All in all, this update is fairly good. I'm satisfied!

Aye, Sky's Rim was really cool

However, there are ideas of adding in a fantasy map at some point, so stay tuned ^^

Oooohhh, sounds cool Kiki!^

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline .effervescence.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • None
« Reply #552 on: July 17, 2016, 07:05:23 am »
I love the update so far. The only problem i have had is so much lagg. I bet a lot of you have expirenced the same, Expecially in 'The Grounds' So much lagg lol.
Other than that the update is awesome!
I do miss the old maps very much. I love the update and the original version of feralheart.
I only wish that there could be a combination between the old and new maps, a combination of the acions and emotes,
ect. But, i acually liked the original feralheart better than this one, I know and understand that the moderators had deleted the old maps and i understand why you can't get them back. They said that these maps and the new version of feralheart is permanent. Although, they can get it back, but only Red knows how. Anyways, other than the problems, The new version of FeralHeart is not really my fav, but i can dwelt with it. Have a good Day/Night all!

Offline .effervescence.

• View Profile
    • None
« Reply #553 on: July 17, 2016, 07:09:01 am »
I'm kinda sad that they removed Sky's Rim. That was always my favorite place EVER. It's really too bad, they removed alot. :'(

All in all, this update is fairly good. I'm satisfied!

Aye, Sky's Rim was really cool

However, there are ideas of adding in a fantasy map at some point, so stay tuned ^^

Ahh, i will stay tuned, cant wait to see what it turns out to be like! ;D

Offline Loccora

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 19, 2016, 01:46:27 am »
Please hellllppp!!! It won't load. I downloaded the new game and it keeps saying 'Won't connect to front server'. Even if I get past that, then it says it won't load into the maps. It gets to a loading screen then asks me to retry, when I click retry it just sits on the same damn screen and refuses to do anything. Please help and/or fix this! I really wanna play it!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: July 19, 2016, 01:52:07 am »
Please hellllppp!!! It won't load. I downloaded the new game and it keeps saying 'Won't connect to front server'. Even if I get past that, then it says it won't load into the maps. It gets to a loading screen then asks me to retry, when I click retry it just sits on the same damn screen and refuses to do anything. Please help and/or fix this! I really wanna play it!

Have you tried resetting your characters and sending them home? If not go here http://www.feral-heart.com/user/index.php, but you have to log in first.

Offline Loccora

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 19, 2016, 01:57:39 am »

Have you tried resetting your characters and sending them home? If not go here http://www.feral-heart.com/user/index.php, but you have to log in first.

It does the same thing even when I tried to create a new character

Offline Loccora

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 19, 2016, 02:03:11 am »
Okay, nevermind...it loaded....sorta.....I can see my character but there's no map. All I can see around her is black, and, well....she's a black character

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 19, 2016, 07:02:47 pm »
Just... Vone thing...
I must say something.
Vell, we still have our headsving. Ve'll need dat edited so dat only de head moves. Vith de whole body moving it could still be used in place of de buttsving.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #559 on: July 19, 2016, 08:30:29 pm »
Just... Vone thing...
I must say something.
Vell, we still have our headsving. Ve'll need dat edited so dat only de head moves. Vith de whole body moving it could still be used in place of de buttsving.
We edited the headswing animation so that the main problem area (which was being abused, much like the old "buttswing") around the rear end does not move so much like it had before. We wanted to keep the "headswing" animation intact, but we made a few changes so that it couldn't be abused. The animation is mostly harmless now, and everyone should be able to use it without accidentally or purposely getting themselves into trouble by breaking the rules.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.