Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319185 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #570 on: July 24, 2016, 11:07:22 pm »
This is quite a pleasant surprise to come back to after taking a break from FH.

No more... "Deviant" situations with the headbang and buttswing animations, no more sparsely-decorated maps, and more objects to wear!

I will miss ascension island tho...  :'(

Ascension was indeed a very nice map (even though a bit...rage inducing). However there has been talk of POSSIBLY adding a new parkour map in a future update, although it will be quite a long time before another update like that is released if it ever is. There are quite a few parkour maps made by members of the community that are pretty good though!

Offline Lena9016

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 25, 2016, 12:46:46 am »

No more... "Deviant" situations with the headbang and buttswing animations, no more sparsely-decorated maps, and more objects to wear!

Ascension was indeed a very nice map (even though a bit...rage inducing). However there has been talk of POSSIBLY adding a new parkour map in a future update, although it will be quite a long time before another update like that is released if it ever is. There are quite a few parkour maps made by members of the community that are pretty good though!

CRUD I meant sky's rim... I posted that when I just woke up and didn't know what I was talking about ;D

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 25, 2016, 06:21:30 pm »

CRUD I meant sky's rim... I posted that when I just woke up and didn't know what I was talking about ;D

http://fireflye97.deviantart.com/art/Fireflye-s-Sky-sRim-621652712

Try dis :3 They remade Sky's Rim! (kinda, not exact of course.) It looks awesome! I haven't had a chance to explore it yet though.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline jammer3760

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 26, 2016, 04:29:50 pm »
I have been having some issues when i click web setup it sends me to a logout button not a link nothing just a log out button someone please help i really wanna see the update if anyone knows why its doing this please give me a quick shout i tried it on another computer and it did the same thing please if any one knows why its doing this to me please answer thank bye

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 26, 2016, 05:50:32 pm »
I have been having some issues when i click web setup it sends me to a logout button not a link nothing just a log out button someone please help i really wanna see the update if anyone knows why its doing this please give me a quick shout i tried it on another computer and it did the same thing please if any one knows why its doing this to me please answer thank bye

Try going to this link instead http://www.mediafire.com/?7b69j3pe2u6d9x0

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 26, 2016, 10:51:48 pm »
Just... Vone thing...
I must say something.
Vell, we still have our headsving. Ve'll need dat edited so dat only de head moves. Vith de whole body moving it could still be used in place of de buttsving.
We edited the headswing animation so that the main problem area (which was being abused, much like the old "buttswing") around the rear end does not move so much like it had before. We wanted to keep the "headswing" animation intact, but we made a few changes so that it couldn't be abused. The animation is mostly harmless now, and everyone should be able to use it without accidentally or purposely getting themselves into trouble by breaking the rules.

De same thing goes for de Headbang. Ve veren't told about de Headsving changing, and dough I still see hind movement, I can infer it vill be used in de wrong vays, but a lot less den before.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline whitewolf3204

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2016, 06:15:11 pm »
Hello.  I can not download the update.  I have looked at the page on how to do the download, all that I get is an error page.  Help me, Please!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2016, 06:19:41 pm »
Hello.  I can not download the update.  I have looked at the page on how to do the download, all that I get is an error page.  Help me, Please!

Maybe try downloading it from the media fire link which is http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b69j3pe2u6d9x0/FHsetup1.15.exe hopefully it will work for you. :3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 29, 2016, 02:55:38 am »
I've been seeing news about this update everywhere. While I have become a bit distanced from the feral heart community due to just life in general, i will check this out. ^^ Not going to lie though, I'm a bit disappointed to hear Sky's Rim is gone.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline NamiAndKoda

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 30, 2016, 09:06:35 am »
Hello. I am having some trouble, and I have some questions? I have the old update. I have been trying to get the new update, and I'm stuck on the last one. I have gone and to find this website, and also I did click download. I clicked both, and open torrent, but its not in English, and I did try clicking the other one, but all it does is bring me to another website, and does not even work!? Can you at least help? The new update I'm having trouble with and I can't download it. I also have some questions for this new update. I did go on youtube and Kiera theFox was showing a note from red, that the new update...NOTHING I mean NOTHING! Is working...soo...that might be the cause of this? If nothing is working than that's why.. I also had some trouble with logging in to my game. The login does not work.. It will reload the page and make me sigh in ALL over again..also please tell me that the new update saves your presets!? Cause I have presets that I want to save and keep. Please note back, my username is Nami13. Thank you.