Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319163 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #580 on: July 30, 2016, 09:13:08 am »
Hello. I am having some trouble, and I have some questions? I have the old update. I have been trying to get the new update, and I'm stuck on the last one. I have gone and to find this website, and also I did click download. I clicked both, and open torrent, but its not in English, and I did try clicking the other one, but all it does is bring me to another website, and does not even work!? Can you at least help? The new update I'm having trouble with and I can't download it. I also have some questions for this new update. I did go on youtube and Kiera theFox was showing a note from red, that the new update...NOTHING I mean NOTHING! Is working...soo...that might be the cause of this? If nothing is working than that's why.. I also had some trouble with logging in to my game. The login does not work.. It will reload the page and make me sigh in ALL over again..also please tell me that the new update saves your presets!? Cause I have presets that I want to save and keep. Please note back, my username is Nami13. Thank you.

The game does save your presets, and if you are having problems with the torrent version, and the web setup then try going to the media fire version which is here http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b69j3pe2u6d9x0/FHsetup1.15.exe Just click the download button and it should download.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #581 on: July 30, 2016, 09:13:32 am »
And as for your login page, try using a tab refresher such as refreshthis.com and set it to refresh every 25 seconds.

Rexsugar1

« Reply #582 on: July 31, 2016, 03:57:37 pm »
Eeek it looks so nice ! But wait . You can't install items ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 31, 2016, 07:22:37 pm »
Eeek it looks so nice ! But wait . You can't install items ?

You can install items, at least now at this point! You just have to make sure they're updated to fit the new update.

>The Legendary Items Pack< [Click Me!] is fitted to the newest update, so I'd recommend downloading that c:

Offline Konoha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 03, 2016, 05:06:57 pm »
Hello there. Its been so long snice i played FH for the last time, and i really blame my self for that. But now that there are new updates , i cannot log in my account and play. Whenever i try to play it says "Failed To Connect To The Font Server" thats that keeps annoying and bothering me. I even tried to play with the webpage open, re-installed it a lot of times, but it still doesn't works. Please tell me, what do i do? Whenever i log in the webpage, i see some users are playing.. how can they play? Please let me know what to do soon.
Thanks.
~Rita

Offline hypnotisim.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Art Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: August 03, 2016, 06:31:20 pm »
LastMoonHQ, on this forum. Click on the button that says "Play Game" after that. place your user and pass, Once done it says "Keep open while playing", correct? Well. Open the FH app, log on, you should be able to play~! I hope this really helped. OUO

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 03, 2016, 09:48:01 pm »
I can't download the new patch (the computer won't run it). Besides that, most of my maps are made with downloaded objects. I also have numerous custom emotes and downloaded item, markings, music, and animation packs.
If I patch the game, will I lose all extra stuff?

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #587 on: August 03, 2016, 10:27:34 pm »
I can't download the new patch (the computer won't run it). Besides that, most of my maps are made with downloaded objects. I also have numerous custom emotes and downloaded item, markings, music, and animation packs.
If I patch the game, will I lose all extra stuff?

Yes. But I'm pretty sure almost everything runs with the new update so you can just reinstall all of your mods. I think even saving them from your old game files and just sticking them in the new files when you download the patch will work too.

As for your downloading issue, did you try using the direct download here?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2016, 10:47:47 pm »
Wow, I can't believe it! ;D  I have to say, what an accomplishment for the FH Staff members. Thank you very much for all of your dedicated efforts! I'm a couple months late but I just installed the update. Looking forward to it
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline MysticDust

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 06, 2016, 06:35:54 pm »
Excuse me, why can't i download the update? :( It takes me to a page that says "You are currently logged in to the private area of this site." and that's about it... Please help :'(