Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319161 times)

Offline myajade

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #620 on: September 22, 2016, 03:04:22 am »
Hey, It's been a while since the big update. Do you think maybe... you could add crowns as an item? Gold ones and silver and gold braided ones, showy ones for kings graceful ones for queens, that sorta thing. I can help you picture it if you like! Still, I hope that comes soon, and the ability to teleport so you dont have to run all the way...

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 22, 2016, 04:11:11 am »
Question!!!!
So I recently got a new computer, and needed to Re-Download Feral-Heart, and seen you all did a new update! :D But it wont let me download the game again, on my new computer? I go to the download tab, and only Web Setup, Torrent (Prefered) show up.... Not "download"........
Please help!
Thanks!

Do not use torrent. it never works for me. :P just use the normal download.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2016, 04:21:02 am »
Hey, It's been a while since the big update. Do you think maybe... you could add crowns as an item? Gold ones and silver and gold braided ones, showy ones for kings graceful ones for queens, that sorta thing. I can help you picture it if you like! Still, I hope that comes soon, and the ability to teleport so you dont have to run all the way...

I think there are crowns in the Legendary Items Pack. I'm not sure who would be in charge of making any, but I don't think that's been discussed yet as an additional update. Try sending your suggestion here: Game Opinions and Ideas
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Agentsanddogs

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Theresa Lannon 2016
    • Agentsanddogs
    • Rainbowguy
    • Feral heart
    • View Profile
    • Dj
« Reply #623 on: October 10, 2016, 07:48:10 pm »
hey guys I need help with the feral heart because I delate because it was a funny glich
hello

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 10, 2016, 10:22:10 pm »
ArcticGalaxy already directed you here on the other post, but here's the MediaFire download link. Shouldn't leave you with any problems
Click Here

Offline Calliff

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 11, 2016, 08:49:35 am »
I had only played for a few months before this update and was Excited to see a new update available.. but I already miss the old version.. I miss the old Bonfire Island, Ascension area and south pole (my home)..will still prob play but i don't really care for the update..maybe it's just nostalgia but not much i can do about it :(

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 11, 2016, 09:04:54 am »
I had only played for a few months before this update and was Excited to see a new update available.. but I already miss the old version.. I miss the old Bonfire Island, Ascension area and south pole (my home)..will still prob play but i don't really care for the update..maybe it's just nostalgia but not much i can do about it :(

Well, I for one like the update. I can't say much else because we need to move forward. Of course I do miss the old maps, but you can revisit them through this link: Click Here
It's a reupload of most of the old maps. The creator is still working on adding a few more of the maps. There should be Install Instructions that come with it.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 12, 2016, 03:22:11 am »
Okay. i just updated my computer to OS X Sierra. My first run went great, there was less crashing, even when i tried to make it crash. today when i tried to play, it won't let me run it at all. it instantly crashes. so i re downloaded the game, the same, i redownloaded the PlayOnMac thingy + the Game and got same result. i took my computer into the apple store last night [complaining that my microphone won't work] they checked what was wrong with the machine [running diagnostics] i don't know if that wouldve affected the game in any way shape or form.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 12, 2016, 03:27:36 am »
Okay. i just updated my computer to OS X Sierra. My first run went great, there was less crashing, even when i tried to make it crash. today when i tried to play, it won't let me run it at all. it instantly crashes. so i re downloaded the game, the same, i redownloaded the PlayOnMac thingy + the Game and got same result. i took my computer into the apple store last night [complaining that my microphone won't work] they checked what was wrong with the machine [running diagnostics] i don't know if that wouldve affected the game in any way shape or form.

You should post your issue in Game Help. You'll be able to get answers there. I unfortunately, have no experience with Macs so I can't help you there.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 13, 2016, 02:56:22 am »
lol hey every time i ask for help in the help area i get kicked off